SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

BluemakoNZ

Holy crap, I have been working with Magento for 8 years, WIX, OSCommerce and recently with Hybris as my fulltime job, this app is it, honestly the best SEO app out there and the support is so good you get the feeling they have a 50% stake in your business, that's how serious they take your sites SEO. This app by itself should be a selling point for Shopify to convert people to their platform!

Gozd

I've tried a few seo apps and for the moment this one has been the greatest. They help you with everything and gives handy advices, which I cannot find properly on sites. I truly recommend to give this app a try above all.

PlantsToday

This app is amazing, but it's more than the app it's Adriana and her husband who supply amazing support and are extremely generous with their time and knowledge. By far the best app I have installed so far!

Ultramarine Jewel

I start using this app and you can know from the begging, it will work perfectly easy to use and not complicated .Great support from Adriana plus exact informations about how to fix errors. Many Thanks

1Style.ch

I will give for app 5+. Really great app! Very helpful and effective
Easy for use and you see results in short time
Great work

Diecast Model Centre

If I could only have one app, then this would be the one. Easy to use, even for SEO novices as plenty of information is available and Adriana is always on hand with great help should you require it.

www.hairandmoney.com

Adriana is so helpful! Learning a lot from using this app, really appreciate the knowledge she is passing on to everyone!

retroposterhub.com

5 Stars all the way. Very intuitive & easy setup. The customer service & care is fantastic, had a great welcome from Adriana and her advice was very, very helpful. Excellent.

Farm to Coast Decor, LLC

App was straightforward and provided clear information on how to address issues. I am just starting out but I now know what I need to do to improve SEO for my shop site - keywords, title, meta description, ALT-text etc, so gave it a five out the gate. Adriana was super helpful with tips & feedback!

Final Posture

Adriana spent some one on one time with me to answering all my question and help me understand SEO better! The app is wonderful as well and very easy to use!