Reviews (357)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, educational resources, and effective SEO tools. They report increased business traffic, improved Google rankings, and enhanced social media engagement. The customer support, especially from Adriana, is praised for its responsiveness and expertise. Despite being free, it offers significant value with tools for site refinements and SEO strategy insights. However, patience is needed to see SEO improvements. It's seen as essential for those serious about SEO.

Edited September 18, 2019

This app is amazing! It only took a few minutes to install and it is user friendly. I was able to begin working on my website.

The Quilted Nursery Children's Fabric Store
September 5, 2018

Very early stages, but so far easy to use, easy to install. Fingers crossed it does what it is supposed to.

Ocean & Earth WA
April 9, 2019

This app has saved me so much time! I was trying to research all the areas of SEO but this app is like a signpost pointing me in the right direction! The directions are very clear and concise and immediately impactful. The customer service is really top notch, you cannot go wrong here.

pamonapurdyjewelry
Edited September 9, 2018

I started learning shopify a few months back and really liked the platform for many reasons. One of them being the blogs, training articles and of course the apps. I knew what I wanted to do and had all the right connections to make decent margins if I could learn more about SEO. I downloaded the app Get Clicked and it has help me with guides and rules for indexing and page speed analysis. Thank you.

Electric Lotus Wholesale Vape Juice
Edited August 5, 2018

Waiting to see if this app helps. The folks who created it are very friendly and obvious believe in their product. **Update installed on 13 July avg site visits 3-8 per day. Last 7 days we have averaged 15 to 29 visits daily with repeat visitors.** Cheers, www.indypicker.com

Indypicker Com
June 27, 2019

Oh my goodness! What a FANTASTIC app!! The support has been second to none and Adriana replies to queries quickly. I had so many issues with my structured data and installed so many apps to try and fix it, this app has beaten them all hands down. I would highly recommend this app particularly if you are looking for the all-important desirable stars and product data. Thank you so so much!
Marie
Love Amber x
WWW.LOVEAMBERX.CO.UK

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces
August 6, 2018

Saw Rich Snippets in about 2 weeks, gotta love it!

Chief Of Sports Kc
August 24, 2018

An excellent apps. It let me know where I can improve on my Shopify SEO. Also, as it mentioned, it is absolutely 100% free. Now just wait for 2-6 weeks to see the results. Thanks so much.

Needfull Store
Singapore
July 3, 2018

bih vkh blkb;ln'pnpibvv huvuohp
jpiviy hivoujp]
hbvobpinpibouh[oj[nh

Eldora Marzelle Christian Gifts
August 1, 2018

Loving this app so far. Can’t wait to see the results.

Danielles All Things Fit And Fabulous