Get Clicked! SEO

Get More Sales! Increases SEO Rank! JSON-ld Rich Snippets

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Seoul Box

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is super helpful. I've faced some issues and boom! Adriana helped it straight away and now it's functioning correctly. As other Shopifiers said, customer support of this app is another level. To rate a service provider working on SEO and coding field, this attribute is really a standing out point

Stay Humble Hustle Hard

I randomly found this app on the Shopify App Store, I am sure glad I came across it. I had a 1-1 call with Adriana and she was awesome, so much help! She helped me understand some important key points to increase traffic to my site. I highly recommend this app to someone that is looking to increase traffic and SEO.

Firstgearmoto

the support is next level in this app i got my website errors fixed in a matter of minutes thanks for the awesome support this is a must have app for your shopify business

BluemakoNZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Holy crap, I have been working with Magento for 8 years, WIX, OSCommerce and recently with Hybris as my fulltime job, this app is it, honestly the best SEO app out there and the support is so good you get the feeling they have a 50% stake in your business, that's how serious they take your sites SEO. This app by itself should be a selling point for Shopify to convert people to their platform!

Gozd

Location Belgium

I've tried a few seo apps and for the moment this one has been the greatest. They help you with everything and gives handy advices, which I cannot find properly on sites. I truly recommend to give this app a try above all.

PlantsToday

Location Australia

This app is amazing, but it's more than the app it's Adriana and her husband who supply amazing support and are extremely generous with their time and knowledge. By far the best app I have installed so far!

Ultramarine Jewel

Location Oman

I start using this app and you can know from the begging, it will work perfectly easy to use and not complicated .Great support from Adriana plus exact informations about how to fix errors. Many Thanks

1Style.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

I will give for app 5+. Really great app! Very helpful and effective
Easy for use and you see results in short time
Great work

Diecast Model Centre

If I could only have one app, then this would be the one. Easy to use, even for SEO novices as plenty of information is available and Adriana is always on hand with great help should you require it.

www.hairandmoney.com

Adriana is so helpful! Learning a lot from using this app, really appreciate the knowledge she is passing on to everyone!