SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

BeautiWonder Shop

I absolutely love this app. It's soo helpful. The training videos alone are worth the cost of the app. By far one of my favorite apps on this platform

Beer Bong

Easy app to work with and troubleshoot the website. Easy to understand the SEO.

KE'ALA BIKINIS

Adriana is great. She is always available to help, is clear with troubleshooting, and provides screen shots too! Thank you for all of your help! keala-bikinis.com

Lefkara Silver Jewellery

my traffic has be going down and down since I used this app. No real value to it at all. I will be looking for other solutions

go-shape

I get charged for this app twice now for 20USD even though I uninstalled it for my Shopify account..

MyPicSocks

Highly recommended!With this app, I can manage my website’s SEO easily by myself! It’s very powerful with keywords research. And more importantly, the developer is always very helpful and responsive when I run into some problems. Thanks, Adriana.

XXLPanda.com

First class customer service and great support! With a personalized follow up on my site. Hopefully to see improvement on the site SEO ranking in the future.

Never Stop Grindin

Adriana is amazing. Her education is rare, critical, and unique. She will definitely go the extra mile for your business by providing you new knowledge to be successful with SEO!

FINE & WILD

Early days with the work SEO work-through but Adriana is super helpful and I look forward to seeing SERPS better than current performance. So many terrible SEO companies out there so this is a great guideline for DIY SEO which in ecommerce these days is how it should be! Reviewers on here giving a negative score are clueless about site optimisation, it takes time and work and unless you have someone amazing in mind to do it for you, this is the perfect app to work with that offers help with most areas. Thank you guys, great work! RECOMMENDED

Corkaine by Birdwig LLC

This SEO app is the best on Shopify. It is well built and covers everything you need for on-site SEO. Also, Adriana offers amazing support and is there whenever you need her. She has already helped me fix a few JSON-LD issues that I have been having which was caused by our theme. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36