SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

SEO Get Clicked! SEO Tools

by Adolab

Get More Sales! Rank Tracking, Track Competitors, JSON-ld SEO

Sadie 23

So far so good, it's early yet, but what I can say so far is Get Clicked! SEO has raised my awareness of SEO stuff and educated me a great deal on what I must do to boost good traffic to our site. Am very pleased with how much care goes into this app and it's support to us the end users.

Healthi Life

This app sounds fantastic! I am looking forward to seeing great results.

Mayhem Athletics Apparel

I am super pleased with this app. It took about 3 1/2 weeks to see the snippets & rich texts to get into the Google crawl but it worked. Our layout on google is so much more noticeable and eye pleasing. Like the description & video say, it can take up to 12 weeks so its just a waiting game. in the mean time while doing that, keep mastering your website if you're like me, hands on, and so once the crawl is done your website is that much better on SEO!

Theprideshop Online

What a great team! It's been 2 weeks and already Google has awarded our site rich snippets. Must have app for every website. Thanks Adriana

Onlinetexasdeals

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++

Mar Qui

This app is great and is as simple as our store now has structured data. I took less than 2 minutes and all done; Great for SEO everyone should have this for their store.

Heyjoegadgets

Great work team! I have amazing results with this app.

Caliberhairimports

Great app for my shopify store. I am inexperienced on SEO and this helps!

Designs By Wry Butterfly Shop

It’s only been about 3 weeks since I installed this app and I have noticed a few new likes on Instagram and Facebook. About 1-2 per day so far...that wasn’t happening without me running ads so I’m happy with that. I haven’t had to contact the developers with any problems, but I imagine they would have great customer service because their emails are full of info and links to articles and they always let you know they’re there for you if need be. Oh! I even got my first subscriber to my YouTube channel which I haven’t even advertised or put up on any social media. Thank you Adolab!

Goldycart

Fantastic & Friendly Customer Support! Always giving value to improve your SEO rankings best of all this app is free. Thank you Adriana for this wonderful app. If i could leave more than 5 stars i would be more than glad to do so. Keep up the great work! Thank you once again for all the value in helping Shopify owners becoming more knowledgeable in growing their businesses.