4.7
June 5, 2023

alt text implementation is awesome! I just love that. On s single click it takes your burden completely.

ActiveLineage
India
May 27, 2023

ALT TEXT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND THIS APP PROVIDE ALT TEXT FOR ALL IMAGES FAST AND BY ONE CLICK SO IT IS DESERVES 5 STAR

zDRESS ROOM
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
May 13, 2023

I recommend this app to optimize your photos. It is easy to use and quick. Having all my images optimized means traffic from Google over time. Yes, you need this app.

YouSmellSoNice
Time spent using app: 13 days
May 10, 2023

This app is absolutely fantastic! It efficiently optimized the alt text of all my images, which has significantly improved my website's accessibility and SEO. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking to enhance their online presence.

R I I S K A
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
April 30, 2023

Great free app to bulk edit your alt text in an seo friendly format. Kudos to the developer and keep up the good work

Sweet Pea Interiors
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
April 12, 2023

Amazing! This app saved so much time and literally only took a few minutes to set up and all my images were done in seconds! Love it!

Skincare Tailor
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 11, 2023

Saved me a ton of time!!! I'm still learning and this app helped me tremendously to understand what I was missing. I can't wait for my traffic to increase!

Zuna Brand Eyewear
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 17, 2023

This app did exactly what it said. I had 1600+ images without Alt Text, and this app quickly optimized them in under 15min. I highly recommend it!

Pawsitive
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Edited March 13, 2023

Excellent app that could save so much time and energy to add alt texts to thousands of images (free plan). Highly recommendable!!!

Lali Trends
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 7, 2023

I like this app, very easy to install and very helpful for image Alt text I really recommend this app to everyone he need help on image Alt text.

bestfashion mn