SEO Image Optimizer Pro ‑ FREE

SEO Image Optimizer Pro ‑ FREE | Reviews

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Automatic SEO Boost. Increase Traffic. Free Forever!

Midwest-Newimage

it does whyat it says.....its very helpful and easy to use. i would recommend this app to anyone...

Briecie

Good App! Really like it and saves me lots of time. Besides its free to use and does what it says. So go ahead and use it.

Exceenstores

Well, provide the three-step process so we know when it's optimized.

Anyway, how do we know this optimization of the images have been done? Got only notified of the Alt text completion. This needs to be addressed. Thanks.

Polo Vicuna Brasil

You just can use the app if you review it, really worthless... If you want reviews in app, just create a good app and it will be happen

Siya Fashions

Thank you for great help! love this app! Free of charge, i will recommend this to everyone! thanks crucia!!

Roy Tate

I just added SEO Image Optimizer, looks great.. I have used other SEO image optimizer's and they don't compare to SEO image Optimizer Pro..

Me & Paw

Love it, excited to see how this app will help my brand and my product grow in the future. Always looking for something to help my business

CBD Feelgood

I used this app help my partners instal a good performance and its a very easy way with your apps here to go on ;)

Boyshill Tools and Treen

Looking good so far - on first use. Will see how it goes when adding new products to our store. .....

whizbangbits

I really only will do 2 things, 1 it adds alt-text to all your images in your store, and 2 it promotes their other products. Big time saver though if you have lot of products!