SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Phone Rush

20 POSITIVE STAR RATING. REALLY FAST AND EFFECTIVE FOR SHOPIFY STORES. AND ITS REALLY FREE!

Childrens Toys Supermarket

All these tools for free!!! thats an instant savings of $25 just on photo optimization. with the rest you and me will be able to save alot more

Protegat

Absolutely crushing it. They're compressing images better than an app I PAID for! The alt-tag function is supremely helpful too; I had no idea how I was going to find the time to put in alt tags individually!

When I get more money, I will likely upgrade to an app that requires payment. But, for the newbie starting out on a budget, this app is a true lifesaver :D

Posh Rug

With over 10000, SKU's and multiple images per SKU. This app was abe to compress on an average of 40% per image. The page load times was visible before and after compression.

Dezigna Purses

This app has saved me a lot of time and stress. When I discovered that Shopify only posts square photos I already had all my products photographed in landscape style. This app quickly and easily added a black or white bar to the top and bottom of my photos. They look great!

Hippowharehouse

nice fast easy. I recommend this

Rv Online Uk

Nice app can t wait to see results

Cafe Milan

Great App! Strongly recommend

Room To Rooms

This app optimizes the images and gives alt names with just few clicks, and it's hassle free process.

Nikked

needs to have a report of total of KB saved to have idea of compression ratio before and after.. otherwise, is great