SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Artitude Decor

Works great - no issues. Thanks for the great app

Feminitesite

Very easy to use... can improve on compression of multiple images

Savageteam

VERY USEFUL APP. HELPED ME A LOT.

Shop Here Pravalia

Square and Resize features works perfect, so here a 5 stars.
But, 2 stars overall because during the resizing process all my picture tags already installed by another app were gone. And all my pictures files names as well gone.
Now I have to restart the tags app to work and re-install all tags back.
I understand the app is free, great feature. But this does not mean the developer should not try to improve it.
There are some other persons mentioning the same thing, works stand alone. The developer should take some actions based on reviews, other way around why do you ask for them if you do not care??

UPDATE
Excellent customer service, so I gave 5 stars to customer support, as long as I have been contacted after few hours I placed the review.
I will still use the app, as long as it is great on sizing. The best option for new products is to resize all photos first, then to add tags provided another app is used for tags.
Great customer support. Thank you.

Pix Gifts

Awesome picture compression App! Fire Sale Approved!

Phone Rush

20 POSITIVE STAR RATING. REALLY FAST AND EFFECTIVE FOR SHOPIFY STORES. AND ITS REALLY FREE!

Childrens Toys Supermarket

All these tools for free!!! thats an instant savings of $25 just on photo optimization. with the rest you and me will be able to save alot more

Protegat

Absolutely crushing it. They're compressing images better than an app I PAID for! The alt-tag function is supremely helpful too; I had no idea how I was going to find the time to put in alt tags individually!

When I get more money, I will likely upgrade to an app that requires payment. But, for the newbie starting out on a budget, this app is a true lifesaver :D

Posh Rug

With over 10000, SKU's and multiple images per SKU. This app was abe to compress on an average of 40% per image. The page load times was visible before and after compression.

Dezigna Purses

This app has saved me a lot of time and stress. When I discovered that Shopify only posts square photos I already had all my products photographed in landscape style. This app quickly and easily added a black or white bar to the top and bottom of my photos. They look great!