SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

LotusWay

This app is perfect, Everything is clear and easy to use and understand. It helps me a lot. I recommend it.

MRSLM

i like it a lot it helped with my images i have a lot of them it's very easy app to use , highly recommended it .

June 2, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is really appreciated :)

Wild Fireworks

The app helped me so much with bulk compress and image optimization.
Would use it for further updates of my store's products.

April 14, 2020

It's a pleasure to know that you've found the app that useful :)

Louisiana Tobacco

The setup is simple. The interface is understandable and user-friendly.
Using it to optimize my product images. Works perfectly!

April 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

BlackVapeStore

Really useful, completely free. Great app thank you. Support team always fast and kind.
Best optimizer on Shopify.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for choosing us and good luck to your business!

SamiraBoutique

I install the app but every time I click on the app it keeps taking me to the app store and doesn't work.
Your app never work and I deleted the app the same day I installed and now I’m being charge for your app even though I never upgraded. Please remove the charge from my account because I’m not paying for something I didn’t
I never upgraded to use

April 14, 2020

We've tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation, but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line a t your convenience, we believe we will find a solution.

BUYSALES

At beginning I had some problems with the configuration, but with the help of the super fast support from Kiryl and Stanislav from SpurIT I had configured the application as I wanted.

Thank you for Your magnificent application and continue with the same ultra-fast and competent Support!

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation, hope we will find a solution.

balardi

20 dollars for a manual app? can find better apps here that can do even more and automatically. don't recommend

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate that. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but didn't receive any response. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Thanks in advance!

AbsoluteSkin

I got fed up with the time it took to list new product and then to process and optimize the images. and then doing it different every time, different sizes, etc. Now I have installed SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer - I am so impressed with this app - easy to install, set up and run. It fixed my website and all the images are the same size, good looking, and all the image SEO done as well. It is an essential tool for any website to have, it save you thousands! I can recommend this to everyone that has product images. Franz - Absoluteskin.co.za

October 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Franz :) It's highly appreciated! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always glad to help!

FireHoseSupply.com

Oh my goodness. This app literally saved me at least 200 hours of work. It squared and resized ALL 1000+ images that I've been collecting over 8 years within MINUTES. I was totally dreading having to square everything to make my store look more uniform, Thanks so much for making this app guys, and the price ain't so bad either.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you're satisfied with our app and find it easy to set up :) Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15