SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

poco2poco

Great! I've just started and everything looks simple and efficient.
The results speak by themselves!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

last things

Super easy setup. I have yet to see how my SEO will improve
Was set up and running in under a minute.
Great App!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

CSM24 Store

Nice app to optimize images in a few clicks, simple and easy to work with. Also allows to apply meta alt tags!! Good tool, does its job!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps is working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help ;)

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Bearmks Light

I was spending lots of time trying to fit pictures into a homogenous look for my site, but now I use BIE which edits them in the perfect side automatically. I recommend

Nastya Shop

I use this app for every listing I upload, it saves me so much time, when I discovered the app I already had 100+ listings. I would recommend this app !

Personal Security,Video and Dash Cam Store

WARNING! I ran this app and noticed hundreds of images removed themselves from my store. It took 2 weeks to get an answer from the developers - It was just a coincidence that my images disappeared - nothing to do with the app. Lost hours and hours putting my site back together.

Mushroom Catering

Don't download its a waste of time, not a photo Optimizer but a SEO selling scam
freezes while downloading and wont allow access to photo optimizer till you sit through 10 minutes of what they can do for your SEO
just be honest SpurIT and just sell SEO
these guys should be thrown off shopify App's

Katys Boutique

The functionality is good but the interface is a little hard to use. I have had this sat in the background over a year and it just does its thing silently. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Playing Card Decks

Seems to work fine so far. Thanks!