SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Infinity Deals Store

have to try first only can review. This review pop up installed before using your apps

Mumbinoo

awesome app optimizing my images

Bibset

great great great a lot of features you should download it

Vixrox

The best I have found that does all three (seo, image resize, and rename) and for a great price.

Thewaterfilterstore

Fantastic app! The visual transformation of our website after using the app to optimize product images was nothing short of amazing!

I highly recommend. saves a lot of time and trouble and has your site looking professional in no time.

Forevershop

great app and great service! worth to try.

Luvit Clothing

I love this! Just installed, but grateful for the free option and 3-1 capabilities!! You guys deserve 5 stars!! I will upgrade if all goes well :)

Ballmama

SEO Photo Optimizer is easy to use, and works very well -- the images on my website are squared to a consistent size, and the size is optimized so I can avoid slow loading times on pages - super important for impatient customers (like me!!)

Vemoshop

This SEO Optimizer application is a MUST HAVE if you own and operate a Shopify store. If you do not use this app then your site will be sluggish and slow. This means that people will NOT stay or come back to your store.

Today, NO CUSTOMER puts up with a slow running site. The thing is that ALL of our shopify stores have a HUGE amount of IMAGES> This is because most of the products that we import into our store come with 5-10 additional images. Images help to sell our products because customers want to see as much of the product as they can before they buy it. They want to know what they are buying. Therefore when we import a product we are adding ALL of the images that come with the product from the supplier.

Therefore, our sites are automatically slower and sluggish to loan than other sites because of the thousands of images.

It only makes sense and is IMPERATIVE that you optimize all images. This app does all of that for you and then some. Its well worth having if you want repeat customers !

Elivera

Great App, did what it said it would do. What more could you want from an app! :)