SEO Photo Optimizer

SEO Photo Optimizer

by SpurIT

Compress and Resize Images, Edit Alt Tags in Bulk Easily

Forevershop

great app and great service! worth to try.

Luvit Clothing

I love this! Just installed, but grateful for the free option and 3-1 capabilities!! You guys deserve 5 stars!! I will upgrade if all goes well :)

Ballmama

SEO Photo Optimizer is easy to use, and works very well -- the images on my website are squared to a consistent size, and the size is optimized so I can avoid slow loading times on pages - super important for impatient customers (like me!!)

Vemoshop

This SEO Optimizer application is a MUST HAVE if you own and operate a Shopify store. If you do not use this app then your site will be sluggish and slow. This means that people will NOT stay or come back to your store.

Today, NO CUSTOMER puts up with a slow running site. The thing is that ALL of our shopify stores have a HUGE amount of IMAGES> This is because most of the products that we import into our store come with 5-10 additional images. Images help to sell our products because customers want to see as much of the product as they can before they buy it. They want to know what they are buying. Therefore when we import a product we are adding ALL of the images that come with the product from the supplier.

Therefore, our sites are automatically slower and sluggish to loan than other sites because of the thousands of images.

It only makes sense and is IMPERATIVE that you optimize all images. This app does all of that for you and then some. Its well worth having if you want repeat customers !

Elivera

Great App, did what it said it would do. What more could you want from an app! :)

Reggaethings

good app..save me a ton of work

Little Bella Trends

Vintageleatherbagco

Great app, really easy to use and very helpful.

All4udirect

Great app i like its free & paid version. Top quality product!

Discriminant

Does two important things and for cheaper than another app will even do 1 thing.