SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Nastya Shop

I use this app for every listing I upload, it saves me so much time, when I discovered the app I already had 100+ listings. I would recommend this app !

Personal Security,Video and Dash Cam Store

WARNING! I ran this app and noticed hundreds of images removed themselves from my store. It took 2 weeks to get an answer from the developers - It was just a coincidence that my images disappeared - nothing to do with the app. Lost hours and hours putting my site back together.

Cos Espana

The app compressed on an average of 40% per image. The website load speed was visible before and after compression.

Muy Bien

I like this app, it helped me make my store look professional and now all images are square and look cool. Pages load faster and I wonder why didn't I do this before.

Mushroom Catering

Don't download its a waste of time, not a photo Optimizer but a SEO selling scam
freezes while downloading and wont allow access to photo optimizer till you sit through 10 minutes of what they can do for your SEO
just be honest SpurIT and just sell SEO
these guys should be thrown off shopify App's

Katys Boutique

The functionality is good but the interface is a little hard to use. I have had this sat in the background over a year and it just does its thing silently. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Playing Card Decks

Seems to work fine so far. Thanks!

Kinkytoy Shop

This app works well. If you do run into a problem the support team is there to help.
https:/www.kinkytoy.store

Yogafitnessa

Perfect app. Do the work as expected.

Chattyfeet

A great tool to reduce your images size.
It compressed all the images in one go but sadly all the alt descriptions for images were gone meaning that you have to enter them again...