SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Cmdshine

Good app. I use the compress feature and saves 40-60% on average. Loading pics on site has increased.

Fitted Leggings

This app is a must have. Consider it's free and effective, why would you not download and install it? My advice - stop paying for this service and download SEO Photo Optimizer.

Leggingsx

it's working perfectly .. thanks for you app

Styleflaire

Great easy App making process alot quicker,
www.styleflaire.com

Lecsia

I tried to use it, but it always loop back on Shopify store page

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app works well and really does make a great difference in displaying images. It takes a while but gets the job done.

My only issue is that some products ended up with 52 of the same images when the conversion was finished.

The developers are great and will help out if there are any problems. I have to say they have ab awesome support team!

Boutique Citrouille

It took a while but everything seems to be working thus i changed my rating to 4 *

Naughty Bubbles

I think it's good, I use it to compress pics, very useful.

Luvele

We use your Pre-Order app aswell, seems you guys are ahead of the curve, thanks for this free alternative :)

Socialite Beauty

Fantastic App! I am giving 5 stars because it does the job.

Take note: some of the images were replaced with random images like a mug or cell phone cover and had to be redone. 5 stars for the app, but I suggest a quick double check to make sure if any have been changed out and need to be reverted and re-compressed.