SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

SEO Image Optimizer, Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Leggingsx

it's working perfectly .. thanks for you app

Styleflaire

Great easy App making process alot quicker,
www.styleflaire.com

Lecsia

I tried to use it, but it always loop back on Shopify store page

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app works well and really does make a great difference in displaying images. It takes a while but gets the job done.

My only issue is that some products ended up with 52 of the same images when the conversion was finished.

The developers are great and will help out if there are any problems. I have to say they have ab awesome support team!

Boutique Citrouille

It took a while but everything seems to be working thus i changed my rating to 4 *

Naughty Bubbles

I think it's good, I use it to compress pics, very useful.

Luvele

We use your Pre-Order app aswell, seems you guys are ahead of the curve, thanks for this free alternative :)

Socialite Beauty

Fantastic App! I am giving 5 stars because it does the job.

Take note: some of the images were replaced with random images like a mug or cell phone cover and had to be redone. 5 stars for the app, but I suggest a quick double check to make sure if any have been changed out and need to be reverted and re-compressed.

Smallspaceplus

Very easy to use. Love how quickly I can optimize all our images with no quality loss. Saved me so much time than using a website online, saving all the images and then reuploading to our website. SEO Photo Optimizer has been a time saver.

Topsexstore

Very glad that uses this beautiful and great plugin !
I reduced and made square all images on my store with over 10 thousands images !
I'm really satisfied!

Thank you so much for great app !!!