SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Naughty Bubbles

I think it's good, I use it to compress pics, very useful.

Luvele

We use your Pre-Order app aswell, seems you guys are ahead of the curve, thanks for this free alternative :)

Socialite Beauty

Fantastic App! I am giving 5 stars because it does the job.

Take note: some of the images were replaced with random images like a mug or cell phone cover and had to be redone. 5 stars for the app, but I suggest a quick double check to make sure if any have been changed out and need to be reverted and re-compressed.

Smallspaceplus

Very easy to use. Love how quickly I can optimize all our images with no quality loss. Saved me so much time than using a website online, saving all the images and then reuploading to our website. SEO Photo Optimizer has been a time saver.

Topsexstore

Very glad that uses this beautiful and great plugin !
I reduced and made square all images on my store with over 10 thousands images !
I'm really satisfied!

Thank you so much for great app !!!

Trendyjewlery

Fast and Thorough. Great app to optimize your photo alt tags

The Lucky Panda

AMAZING app, and the best of the kind. It wasn't working for me and then I contacted the support and they fixed my problem in 1 day. Totally recommend it!

Home Of Wonders

Great app, No issues , works well.

Hippie Connection

This is an amazing app. It helps my page to load quicker and that is a necessary element in the ecommerce business.

Modern Medieval Designs

Images look so much better. My images looked oddly sized before...now they look nice and clean when they load.