SpurIT SEO Image Optimizer

SEO Image Optimizer. Image Resizer. Edit Alt Tags

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

photo resize app

Reggaethings

good app..save me a ton of work

Little Bella Trends

Vintageleatherbagco

Great app, really easy to use and very helpful.

All4udirect

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app i like its free & paid version. Top quality product!

Discriminant

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Does two important things and for cheaper than another app will even do 1 thing.

Moderncuisine

Location France
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I very like this app ! :)))))

Fine Selection Jewelry

Location Switzerland

really useful, completely free. Great app thank you.
Divin Boutique

Makeup Plan

Location Lithuania

Great app

Sexylife Ch

Location Switzerland

One thing is excellent, customer support, really 7/24, reacting quick, but there are two thing to consider before installing and using the app.

1. The performance of the app. It takes about approx. 30-40 secs to compress-square-rename a picture.
2. The app adds a postfix to every single pictures name. Like apple-iphone-phoneshop-9334456_grande.jpg

Anyhow, I really wish the best to this app and for the team, as the basic idea, offered functionality and the 7/24 livechat support is good, the quality of the app still needs to be improved. I'm sure the team will do the best to make it a much better app, to have even more functionalities!

Mercenary General Store

I think this is great but running this the second time the app got stuck. There was no way to stop the process. So I had to reinstall. Now I have to run it again and it'll take 3 more days to complete. There has to be an easier way to do this. I would like to keep this monthly but its not worth it if this continues to happen. I don't know if I'll keep the program.

UPDATE: I originally gave it 3 stars. Now I'm changing it to 1 star. It completely stopped working. Useless.