SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Makeup Plan

Great app

Sexylife Ch

One thing is excellent, customer support, really 7/24, reacting quick, but there are two thing to consider before installing and using the app.

1. The performance of the app. It takes about approx. 30-40 secs to compress-square-rename a picture.
2. The app adds a postfix to every single pictures name. Like apple-iphone-phoneshop-9334456_grande.jpg

Anyhow, I really wish the best to this app and for the team, as the basic idea, offered functionality and the 7/24 livechat support is good, the quality of the app still needs to be improved. I'm sure the team will do the best to make it a much better app, to have even more functionalities!

Mercenary General Store

I think this is great but running this the second time the app got stuck. There was no way to stop the process. So I had to reinstall. Now I have to run it again and it'll take 3 more days to complete. There has to be an easier way to do this. I would like to keep this monthly but its not worth it if this continues to happen. I don't know if I'll keep the program.

UPDATE: I originally gave it 3 stars. Now I'm changing it to 1 star. It completely stopped working. Useless.

Love And Design

Looks terrible but who cares it works like a dream - especaily with the image alt tags and automatic sheduling, squaring images is fantastic as well becuase it means everything looks right.

Well worth $9 a month

Cshd

Awesome service, you guys should try it too.

Firstresponder

Puts tags on photos automaticly no hands on

Chalkinsocial

Excellent app that enhanced my upload speed by reducing image size while not reducing image viewing quality. Easy to use and highly recommended. Thank you! Chalkin' Social

Blissful Chic

Online help with Julia tonight was super helpful and got the app up and running, as I'm not too tech-y. Highly recommended app and service :)

The Office Outlet

Fantastic app! Super easy to use and I love the option to square images. Easily the best image compression app on Shopify (I've tried them all).

Treshers

Certainly a good app to start with your store optimization, but there is a room for improvement:
- recommendations on image compression
- recommendations on using canonical URLs