SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Hawkhouse

Already this app is amazing. It was honestly a little glitchy last night (the app wouldn't load, but kept taking me back to the "get" description page. But sometimes I take things like that as a sign to go to bed already...(it was pretty late ;) So this afternoon I went to try again, and she loaded right up and is now in process of optimizing 2000 photos. Pretty sweet!

Girls Gift Store

Squared images really good and saved a lot in optimization. So far great app.
Will definitely used it again and I highly recommend it . Thanks for making my life easier.

Shoekid Ca

Very patient !! Excellent product

Mycomicnerdstuff

simple and effective with no experience or know how required

Amkha Seed

It does everything it claims to do, but better. It's easy to use and allows you to see the optimized image next to the original. Well designed app!

Far Out Fab

This app is a God send. I love that it can automatically square your images in addition to compressing them.

Myyogalove

One click install ,works perfect for my store. You don't have to spend time on minimizing your pics anymore.the app does everything with a single click. Thank you so much!

Jaggad Thailand

awesome apps, we feel very helpful with this apps

The Heckua Collections

It's a good app that does its job well and it's free. Happy and no complaints so far.

Hiltons Boutique

I would absolutely recommend this app. It's quick and does what it says! Thank you