SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

SEO Image Optimizer, Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

poco2poco

Great! I've just started and everything looks simple and efficient.
The results speak by themselves!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

last things

Super easy setup. I have yet to see how my SEO will improve
Was set up and running in under a minute.
Great App!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

CSM24 Store

Nice app to optimize images in a few clicks, simple and easy to work with. Also allows to apply meta alt tags!! Good tool, does its job!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps is working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help ;)

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Bearmks Light

I was spending lots of time trying to fit pictures into a homogenous look for my site, but now I use BIE which edits them in the perfect side automatically. I recommend

Nastya Shop

I use this app for every listing I upload, it saves me so much time, when I discovered the app I already had 100+ listings. I would recommend this app !

Cos Espana

The app compressed on an average of 40% per image. The website load speed was visible before and after compression.

Muy Bien

I like this app, it helped me make my store look professional and now all images are square and look cool. Pages load faster and I wonder why didn't I do this before.

Playing Card Decks

Seems to work fine so far. Thanks!

Kinkytoy Shop

This app works well. If you do run into a problem the support team is there to help.
https:/www.kinkytoy.store