SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Viking Runes

This app as the easiest way to square and optimize images. Starts working for you just in a few clicks. Good job guys.

August 1, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

FireHoseSupply.com

Oh my goodness. This app literally saved me at least 200 hours of work. It squared and resized ALL 1000+ images that I've been collecting over 8 years within MINUTES. I was totally dreading having to square everything to make my store look more uniform, Thanks so much for making this app guys, and the price ain't so bad either.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you're satisfied with our app and find it easy to set up :) Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

poco2poco

Great! I've just started and everything looks simple and efficient.
The results speak by themselves!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

last things

Super easy setup. I have yet to see how my SEO will improve
Was set up and running in under a minute.
Great App!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

CSM24 Store

Nice app to optimize images in a few clicks, simple and easy to work with. Also allows to apply meta alt tags!! Good tool, does its job!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps is working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help ;)

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Bearmks Light

I was spending lots of time trying to fit pictures into a homogenous look for my site, but now I use BIE which edits them in the perfect side automatically. I recommend

Nastya Shop

I use this app for every listing I upload, it saves me so much time, when I discovered the app I already had 100+ listings. I would recommend this app !

Cos Espana

The app compressed on an average of 40% per image. The website load speed was visible before and after compression.

Muy Bien

I like this app, it helped me make my store look professional and now all images are square and look cool. Pages load faster and I wonder why didn't I do this before.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11