SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Rankings, Get More Free Traffic & Sell More

Logues Shoes

I used this app to help me determine what my SEO errors were on our site. Michael contacted us personally and helped me with our errors that I didn't know how to fix! and pointed us in the right direction. I can't thank Micheal enough for his help and advice and for this Amazing for a free app. I definitely give this app a 5 star plus review.

fancify Wall Murals

I used this app to help me determine what my errors were. Michael personally help me with 341 errors that I didn't know how to fix! Errors that I have been trying to fix with other vendors for 6 months. The service was friendly and efficient. Amazing for a free app. I definately give this app a 5 star review.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Easy to settings and FREE, I would like to give this app 5 stars,

SKIDZ NYC

Easy to install and run the audit. It pointed out so many images where I left out alt text. I'm already seeing results when I search my store on Google. I'll keep running periodic checks to make sure we're not missing anything. Great app!

AFKARISTORE

I just use this app. I feel it's very promising and may be do good seo work. I hope to update this app soon.

phat girlz r uz new and resale shop for plus size

Small Businesses,
This is a well needed app.
Awesomeness!
Thanks for this app i cant believe its free, Wow!

Off The Grid & Self Reliant

I have gone over the ALT text for each and every image. Items have multiple images. For each image of a particular item, I have ensured that the ALT text is exactly the same. I have also ensured that the website SEO metadata is exactly the same for the ALT text of any particular item. When I run an audit for the website, I always receive the same error for every jpg on the website. I have reviewed each jpg on my site three times today. Still no improvement on the audit.

jpg.image ALT text description is missing

Received an email concerning this problem. The email offered no solution. Have followed all steps in the HOW TO FIX and still the problem exists. One other person left a review with this same exact problem. The application shows problems but no solution.

a story book

horrible app. keeps telling me i don't alt text for my images when clearly i do. I've called and emailed them for support and 2 days later i still haven't heard from them. don't download. absolutely horrible customer service. i don't recommend

Puppy Love Emporium

I am the first few days into using SEO Ranger now and am fixing all my website SEO goofs one by one as my time allows. It is a great SEO tool for me and in only 3 minutes after installing showed me 164 things that I needed to fix and also provided explanations on how to do it.
It's Free and from what I've seen better than all the other SEO apps including paid ones. It fits the bill for what I need and I do not hesitate in recommending it to anyone. Given the time it takes I expect greatly improved rankings on Google, Bing etc and more traffic coming to my website www.puppyloveemporium.com .
Give it a go, you'll be pleased.

Chikidee Baby Store India

Easy and efficient. It is extremely easy to install and did the needful without much fuss. Helpful tool for building Alt image SEO.