SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Rankings, Get More Free Traffic & Sell More

Gifts Actually

Nice little free app. Big help when setting up a shop to fix problems as you go along. Highly recommend it.

Frame Europe

This app is great. It has helped me in 3 days to see every problem my site had which whom I was struggling to solve for almost 2 years. The support team is very active and helpfull. I recomand this app to every beginner website builder!!! It is a great help!

Redd Retro

This app is extremely useful at targeting SEO problems and how to address them. Support is excellent as well, one of the best

Customsrus Tech

Works great. Simple to use and understand.

Jonesport Nautical Gifts

Great product - Great price! On my first scan I had 290 red dot problems. No,
they didn't disappear overnight. But with several assists from Ranger Support, and a couple of weeks I now have 0 (zero) red dot problems!!!!!

Tiptop Shopping

Great app I recommended because shows you very simple what you have to fix for better SEO and how you will do this.

Pusheachother

Definitely a must have for people new to Shopify. Helps big-time with optimising your store and points out exactly what needs to be done and where. Super helpful and super easy. Get This!!!

Whitespace Goods

Great site for analyzing the SEO of each page and to give you pointers on what you should change.

www.whitespacegoods.ca

Inspired By Will

Fantastic customer support!

I was not very familiar with what SEO and Metadata really mean, but I was helped by email and now I am catching up and learning how to use this app better. The explanations are super clear and easy to follow. Kelly even sent me screenshots. Awesome! She's a wonderful person with great communication skills!

I recommend installing this app to anyone that wishes to improve their website.

www.PrimeDesire.com