SEO Ranger

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I paid SEO Ranger to perform SEO on my site
$19 month
In 2022 they did zero work but were still billing me
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS USELESS SCAM !
SHOPIFY DID NOTHING TO HELP ME
DO NOT USE !

MultiGadgets.eu

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Not working for me. does not automaticly fix the issues. Really not worth the money or the time. Save yourself the time

September 6, 2020

We happily provide step-by-step help to make fixes on the free plan which you were on (to avoid confusion, our Pro version includes done-for-you fixes). Contact us anytime, we'll happily walk you through fixes since you are on the free plan.

Honeypiekids

Time spent using app About 1 month

BUYER BEWARE: After I paid, it stopped connecting, I sent numerous emails and received no response.

September 6, 2020

We got two emails from you both of which were responded to multiple times as the messages were vague. We noticed unusual behavior - you installed & uninstalled three times over four days and our customer team was very concerned. Let us know if we can help make it right.

Off The Grid & Self Reliant

I have gone over the ALT text for each and every image. Items have multiple images. For each image of a particular item, I have ensured that the ALT text is exactly the same. I have also ensured that the website SEO metadata is exactly the same for the ALT text of any particular item. When I run an audit for the website, I always receive the same error for every jpg on the website. I have reviewed each jpg on my site three times today. Still no improvement on the audit.

jpg.image ALT text description is missing

Received an email concerning this problem. The email offered no solution. Have followed all steps in the HOW TO FIX and still the problem exists. One other person left a review with this same exact problem. The application shows problems but no solution.

a story book

horrible app. keeps telling me i don't alt text for my images when clearly i do. I've called and emailed them for support and 2 days later i still haven't heard from them. don't download. absolutely horrible customer service. i don't recommend