Share The Love by W3

Share The Love by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Track donations submitted through your Shopify cart!

Felicityjames

The customer service for this app has exceeded my expectations! I've only been using it for a few days, but I'm excited to see how it performs when my store really gets going. Thank you!

Heardmentality

Share the Love is essential to our business model and works beautifully. Justin and W3trends provide absolutely amazing, above-and-beyond customer service. Thank you for all your help! We highly recommend this app.

Care Four

Awesome product support! Fast, Friendly, and Accurate. Would definitely recommend to anyone who will listen!

Eco Musings

I LOVE this App! It's exactly what I wanted and completely customizable. I had a slight glitch in my shopping cart code and Brad fixed me right up!

Threadscience

Outstanding customer support, and the app works great. Within minutes it was customized and up and running. Thanks for making such a great product!

Inside Out Clothing Co

Justin Smith helped us and was very patient and listened to the problem we were having at ioclothingco.com. He went out of his way and customized some coding for us in our customer notifications to give us exactly what we needed. WE ARE HUGE FANS OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE! We love the app too! EXACTLY what we needed!

Karuna Apparel

This app is fundamental for our business model. We're all about giving back and this allows us to do that seamlessly! The installation was swift. We had some questions about tweaking the install to better suit our checkout design. They were able to do it masterfully and quickly. Thank you from Karuna!
karunaapparel.com

Plbfashion

Megan the support rep responded to email request ASAP. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. She also provided me with instructions and guided me where I needed to go to make the necessary changes. She was very patient and provided exemplary customers service.

PLB FASHION, LLC

Exceptional Success Academy

The App is easy to use and affordable. It could be improved, e.g., by allowing end users to search specific details, like ZipCodes. We are happy with it so far.

Welcome Home Decor And More

This app is great! It gives me the option to give customers the option to not only shop for great products but to also help a worthy cause. I love it!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com