Share The Love by W3

Share The Love by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Track donations submitted through your Shopify cart!

Spotted Savanna

They were able to adjust the coding for me within 24 hours and now my checkout page is substantially better!

Patria Photography

Have not had the opportunity to put this app to use yet, but was very pleased with the service provided by Justin in helping me get the app installed and adapted for my website.

Makeup Source

Thanks for help with installing, fantastic. LOVE IT!

Dojo Fashion

You never know if the app your getting is going to perform the way you want it to, and if your going to receive service (or even a response) from the app developers until you purchase it... but we got to tell you that with W3's "Share The Love" app, your DEFINITELY getting your money's worth!

It not only does everything they advertise it will, but after we encountered an issue that was due to a theme we purchased, we reached out to them for support and not only did they immediately respond, but they kept us in the loop with what was happening and stayed on top of it until they fixed it.

We are VERY happy with this product/app and even more so for the level of professionalism and support they provide.

You guys Rock, thank you so much!

Suki Solaine

Easy to use and the BEST customer service. They answered all of my questions and assisted me with things that I was unable to complete myself. It is an awesome way to give back- we are very happy! They seriously go above and beyond to help! Thanks.

The House Of Awareness

Love this app so far. Easy for me to figure out and easy for customers to use. Love it!

Ark Emporium

I'm new to Shopify and have a good few APPs installed, but this was the one that compelled me to write my first review. ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! Needed my charity drop down menu to appear in the cart 'drawer' rather than cart page, and the support was immediate and made it happen exactly the way I would have liked. Works like a charm! Excellent.

Crash Jewelry

I've been using this app for almost a year and love it. It's easy to use and the support team is fantastic.

Treetop Outfitters Adventure Awaits

So far so Awesome! I installed the Share The Love app by W3 because I have a friend who has a large network that I wanted to raise funds for and raise sales! I tried to install the app on my shopping cart myself but due to my limited programming skills I was unable to embed the code in the right location on my back office. So I emailed W3 and they installed it for me the next day!!! Awesome service. The price is much better then the competition as well since other services take a percentage of the donations. The way the this app is setup I just write the check myself or send it through my online banking. Great app!

Beyoutifulliving

Quick and friendly tech support.