Share The Love by W3

Share The Love by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Track donations submitted through your cart!

Ark Emporium

I'm new to Shopify and have a good few APPs installed, but this was the one that compelled me to write my first review. ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! Needed my charity drop down menu to appear in the cart 'drawer' rather than cart page, and the support was immediate and made it happen exactly the way I would have liked. Works like a charm! Excellent.

Crash Jewelry

I've been using this app for almost a year and love it. It's easy to use and the support team is fantastic.

Treetop Outfitters Adventure Awaits

So far so Awesome! I installed the Share The Love app by W3 because I have a friend who has a large network that I wanted to raise funds for and raise sales! I tried to install the app on my shopping cart myself but due to my limited programming skills I was unable to embed the code in the right location on my back office. So I emailed W3 and they installed it for me the next day!!! Awesome service. The price is much better then the competition as well since other services take a percentage of the donations. The way the this app is setup I just write the check myself or send it through my online banking. Great app!

Beyoutifulliving

Quick and friendly tech support.

Communitypod

I love this donation app which accommodates about 60 of my Causes.
Now the Customer can see how much we will donate to their nominated Cause (on email and order confirmation). The reports provide all required details to create a payment upload. Awesome! Thanks for helping us and 60 Causes!

Doublemission

Great app! Amazing, friendly, fast, above and beyond tech support. Easy installation; easy customization with a little html. Thanks guys!

Blessed Road

The integration was pretty simple. But the main reason for the 5 stars is the excellent customer service. They responded immediately and were very helpful.

Tro Us

Excellent app with good tech support. Does just what it says it does and its easy to customize using basic HTML/CSS coding skills. Thanks!
See it in action on rawoffice.com

1 2 4 Next