ShareThis Share Buttons

ShareThis Share Buttons

by ShareThis

Grow your site traffic by enabling one-click sharing

Mary's Naturals®

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR APP AND I USE IN ON MY BROWSER ALL THE TIME. SO I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU NOW MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR MY SHOPIFY STORE!

Nylowear

Nice app for social sharing. Does exactly what i need it to do. Share and bring awareness to my brand while expanding my customer footprint.

Arctic Fox - Dye For A Cause

I got this app to replace the default sharing buttons in my theme, which were too complex to have their colors changed. This app allowed me to easily setup attractive replacement buttons within minutes. Although it doesn't have an option to change button color like I hoped, the buttons all use clean, consistent markup, so I recolored them exactly as I wanted with a single style. Overall a fantastic app, considering that it's free!

RosemariesHeart

I really like it, very easy to use. I installed it and it was ready to use immediately. I didn't have to enter any HTML code which was awesome!

Pecado Original Colombia

Great App, it works perfectly. easy to install.
more than I Expected.
waiting for more sites to share

KetchBeauty

This app works amazingly as long as you following the instructions provided to actually insert the HTML code in the pages you would like the share buttons to appear.

Misha

The app does not work at all in my store, i can't open the control panel of this app in my shopify control panel, please fix it because your app in sooooooooooooo usefulll . I delete the app and try to download again but it's stuck in the loading page until now

June 8, 2020

Thanks for the good rating under these circumstances. The app should be working as it was before. We apologize for the inconvenience! Thanks again.