3.6
November 4, 2021

ShipHero is by far the best warehousing and fulfillment partners in the market today. As a small business myself, they have helped me on an individual level and was always available for any questions or issues. Kudos to Silvana from the onboarding team who helped me since the beginning!

The Lunar Company
About 2 years using the app
ShipHero replied November 4, 2021

Hello!
Thank you so much for leaving an amazing review. We greatly appreciate our customer feedback and we're so glad that your experience with ShipHero, and Silvana has been so positive and set the stage for continued success with us. We look forward to working together and wish The Lunar Company nothing but success in the future!

July 14, 2021

ShipHero is great! After almost a year of struggling with FBA, I decided to switch fulfillment centers and I'm glad I found ShipHero. The customer service is amazing! Especially Marina is very helpful! Always responsive, supportive and there to help with any questions I have. I would definitely recommend their services and prices.

Travel Challenge Book
November 16, 2021

The customer service & onboarding team are top notch – big shout out to Silvana who was beyond helpful in my not-so-simple configurations of pre-orders & rules my business required! It feels so good to finally be in a warehouse & not shipping my own packages. Thank you to a team I can trust to make it happen smoothly! Highly recommend.

Cycles Journal
ShipHero replied November 19, 2021

Hello Cycles Journal!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We agree that Silvana is pretty great! And we love our Onboarding and Client Support Teams too. Thanks again!

October 13, 2020

I have been using the services of ShipHero Fulfilment for the last month, and have had nothing short of an amazing experience so far. The app plugin with my store is seamless, and everything is automated which makes my job much easier! The team at ShipHero are also extremely helpful and diligent, always getting back to my queries very quickly and making sure that I am being looked after. I would recommend ShipHero Fulfilment to anyone who is looking for this type of fulfilment service!

huumi
December 4, 2021

This is my first company that I work with.
Honestly, the first time I got to work with them I was surprised how professional they were!
Thanks to Clara she has helped me to fix some issues with Amazon. Of course there are many other representatives who were helping me along with the set up. I don't remember all their names but the whole team and company itself is great to work.

Sparkle Bulb
ShipHero replied December 9, 2021

Hi Sparkle Bulb,
We're so glad that the ShipHero team has been so awesome to work with. We are looking forward to continuing to work with you and your company. And thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

September 30, 2021

Working with ShipHero has been great. Their service and response time are excellent. The app integrates with Shopify and the setup is very easy. I would highly recommend ShipHero to anyone looking for a fulfillment solution that integrates with a Shopify store.

Fuchistore
ShipHero replied October 14, 2021

Hello Fuchistore!
We do love our Shopify clients! It's important to us that ShipHero and Shopify work seamlessly together and we're glad to know that it's been a smooth setup process. Thank you for the 5-star review and your continued support.

Edited October 4, 2021

Shiphero has helped our small business grow and reduce shipping times across the US. Their customer service team is very attentive and it's super easy to communicate with them via the chat feature on their site. Bel and Sophia have been especially helpful over the past few months as we've had to execute a number of special projects that are outside the typical scope of work for the Shiphero team.

Robin Golf
Edited September 8, 2021

ShipHero Fulfillment completely changed the way my business runs. After doing self-fulfillment for the last 7 years, we've outsourced everything inventory/shipping related to SHF and it's been a dream. • No more handling inventory
• No more lease
• No more hiring and HR
• No more waiting for the mailman
• No last minute trips to the post office SHF takes care of all of it and is actually saving us money compared to doing it in-house. Their customer care team was outstanding. It's like I've added another RAM stick to my brain now that I don't need to think about shipping and inventory. Wish I'd done it sooner.

SpyGuy
ShipHero replied October 14, 2021

Hello SpyGuy! (Cool name by the way, definitely worthy of a superhero)
We're so glad that switching to ShipHero Fulfillment has eased your mind, made your life easier and given your business a new lease on life. Thank you for the review and for letting us work with you and your team to help you succeed!

June 17, 2021

Marina has been amazing when helping us to onboard the fulfillment service! We had a slightly complicated setup in terms of SKUs and packaging of orders. She patiently finds the best solution for us, pulling in other colleagues to help when needed, just to ensure everything goes well for us. I'm grateful for her help and I'm excited to fulfill our orders via ShipHero! Thanks to Danielle and Julia as well for the help along the way! You guys are amazing!

Reactive Outdoor
Edited December 1, 2020

ShipHero have simplified our fulfillment process. Their seamless solution has eliminated the vast majority of shipping issues and their Customer Success team is responsive and collaborative in solving problems.

Univolt