Zipprover ‑ ZIPCode Validator

Let your customer check product delivery by zipcode validator

Free plan available
postcode checker, zipcode validator , zipcode checker, pincode c

The Fresh Bazaar

Amazing application and even better support team!
Thank you for all the help when required :)
Will highly recommend it!

November 21, 2020

Thanks for your patience on getting the app according to your need. Your flexibility on time made easy for us to successfully do the changes required for your store.😎 Appreciate your patience throughout the setup.

Alleram

I used the app to help me mark the exact zip codes for my delivery locations due the corona virus pandemic happening at the moment. And the best part was their support service cause they reply ryt away and tailor the app to your specific needs. i love this app.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for taking 2 min to write about our app/service. We are happy ❤️ that we were able to tailor the app according to your needs.

Don't hesitate to contact us for any issues/support needed in future.

Shepherd's Online

Great app! Ease of installation. Cute look with the little icons. My fonts appeared right, even though they're added using another app. I was surprised at that. And great service!

September 9, 2020

Your review made our day ❤️. Thanks for taking 2 min and appreciate our efforts with such details. We are very happy that you liked our app and service.

XOXOtails

awesome support as my queries got resolved with in few minute of texting and team is going out of way to help us out with custom requirement.

Winkls - Nederland

Perfect app .The customer service is great! If you any problems they will help you to find the solution.

September 3, 2020

Thank you for spreading this positive vibe to our app. We are very much happy that we can able to help you out.

Good luck with sales👍

Status Quo

Nice App... It met the requirement my store needed... Also to mention the support from Rajesh from Zipprover in customising few needs in the app... Truly recommended..

Roebridge Foods

App does exactly what it says. I can inform my customers if we cannot deliver to them! Plus the customer service is incredible! Live chat and if there are any changes I require they sort it out for you! Brilliant!! Thank you!

Grazalicious

App is live on our site. Works amazingly and the support team helped customise a few options for us promptly. Highly recommend! Thanks team!

August 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. Thanks for taking 2 mins of your time and giving us positive vibe. We are very much happy that we could able to help and our app is useful to you.

1 2 4 Next