Shipping Rates & Delivery date

Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Local Delivery + Pickup

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

fabula

Fantastic app and assistance. Great value for money. The app didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do but I had a call with Sid and he sorted it for me by the next day. Definitely worth asking if you need a small customisation.

Make1.com.au

Location Australia

Great app very easy to use, the support team is extremely helpful. Looking forward to explore all its functions.

House of Isabella AU

Location Australia

Great App and good price compared to others. Seems very well set up and easy to use and Sid was always on hand and helpful with any queries on their live chat or by email. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

Just Miniatures

This app is really helping our business, amazing support team. Sid is very helpful, always quick is responding.

Sunday Mattress

Location India

Great app. Fantastic support by the team. They added some features that greatly enhanced the usability. Highly recommend.

Creatures of Comfort

Location Australia

Very useful app, helps me to do what I need to get done. 10/10 customer support as well, if i had any issues, the team were ready to help me, even scheduling in video calls and helping me to double check my setup. Keep up the good work guys!

Supreme Motorsport

They was most helpful, and was explained everything slowly and clearly for me to understand and walked me through ever step

frontierenaturalmeats

Time spent using app About 1 year

We are a US based online meat store. We are using this app in junction Order Delivery Date to allow our customers to choose a date of delivery and then get the available shipping options for that day. The team over at Cirkle Studio is the best! They went up and beyond to help us make this happen. It works perfectly. I recommend this app and anything by this team. Thanks guys!

May 1, 2021

We as a group feel wonderful to peruse this remark and feeling pleased.

We generally make an honest effort to satisfy our application client's custom requirements. I trust this application with customization will help you more with shipping and we are happy that you are a cheerful client of our application.

Madspeed7

We are a UK business and using DPD. This app is perfect and very well priced at $7.99. This app allows us to exclude certain postcodes in the UK which are expensive to post to. This is a feature which we have been looking for that many shipping apps were missing and didn't offer. There are apps which offers this feature but they are very costly. I used 'postcode shipping' previously which was good but price was way too high. These guys contacted me out of nowhere to inform me that their app is suitable for my requirements. I installed the app and tested it. Within 5 mins, i had set up everything. Very easy app to use and setup. Note I am only using one feature of this app. I am sure it has a lot more to offer. Honestly i am over the moon with this app. I highly recommend it. Thank you very much for this great app.

April 28, 2021

Hey Madspeed7, It was glad to know about your positive experience using our app, and Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot :) We as a team are working hard to make our user's life easy than before, and we are happy to know that you are a happy customer of our app.

Infinity Wax

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Sid and the team were extremely helpful, the app was running smoothly within the hour and fully fits our requirements which some others haven't. Sid also went out of his way to help fix a small coding error on the site which had been noticed. Great guys to do business with!

April 28, 2021

Infinity Wax, I remember you very well :) Thanks for your kind words.
We are obliged to have a kind user like you. It's good to know that you are satisfied with our Service and Prompt Support team. Your feedback made our day :)