Shipping Rates & Delivery date

Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Pickup + Local Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

High Tees Australia

Location Australia

I desperately needed a solution for having one shipping rate across multiple locations. The Shopify team suggested this app and they did not disappoint. It took a bit of work (on their end) to set up but they got it all sorted for my store. Including following up on fixing my international shipping rates. Thanks so much Sid for persevering and getting it sorted just how I needed. Use this app!!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you. Your words are really magical with 5-star reviews on board.

We have an expert shipping team which always ready to understand the user's concern and fix/update as per the user's request.

Thank you Shopify team for the suggestion to wonderful merchants.

miss brownie.

Location Australia

This app has helped me with all my postal and delivery dates needs. The team delivers exceptional customer service and always goes above and beyond to help me with any issues I have. I cannot thank them enough

May 31, 2022

We will share this with our team to let them know how we are doing.

Chotto Furniture

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I have just started to use this app. Customer service is really really good. Response very fast. Help me set up all the shipping rates, very patient. Very happy.

wolfworthy

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great. It does exactly what it meant to do. Set up is easy and it just runs perfectly without error in the background.

Starlink Installs

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has many different features and their customer service is amazing. Sid answered all of my questions, set up the app as I requested, and showed me how to do it for myself also. A++

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

EOzzie Electric Vehicles

Time spent using app 1 day

This App is amazing!!. But more than the app the best feature is the support. I click on the chat and inmediatly recieved support. They went through the all process to set up the app, even they called me to make sure everything was ok...100% recomendable, and I can say I never recommend something is not really good.

May 27, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Might be chances that we are so far from you physically but we are always beside you on live chat.

Need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact. Our team is ready to help.

The Natural Dog Hub

If only all App providers were this good! Fast response time to any issues, good communications, a great service.

HoloKit

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app so far. I just connect in live chat and they will help me set up everything. Overall good experience with the app shipping and Delivery date features together. Highly recommend this app to set up custom shipping.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It is really appreciated that you took your valuable time and share your review.

Our whole team is elated to see that what develops is really helpful to the merchants. If you have any other questions then let us know. We are always available on the live chat.

Vestsocks

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app 1 day

(AVOID FROM MULTI LOCATION SHIPPING PAYMENT)
Hey guys! Firstly i want to say that this app is really perfect!!! I tried a lot of app untill i install this application, they said like others app they will fix immediately what i want and yes on monday they fixed. My problem was this;
I have 5 location one is store and anothers are storage. And i make all shipment from my store. But if shopify collect products from different location, on cart put shipping price for each location but i have just one price for shipping. As they promised i talked with this guys on saturday, they said on monday they will fix. I gave permission them om saturday, i woke up on monday and i saw that i got mail problem is fixed. After i tried and really they fixed. If you have somebody who has problem like this they will understand me how i am happy. Thanks all team!

May 23, 2022

Hello Dear Admin,

I see your happiness in your word. We always try our best to satisfy our users. Our expert is understand the requirements of the user and take an action immediately.

Here we provide customization for multiple location for single shipping rate.

Thank you so much such a wonderful words. We really appreciate your review. Our whole team is elated to see this.

SuperAlphago

Location Australia

Never met such, responsible and helpful team like them, strongly, highly recommended. have been using for a while. couldn't be even better