Shipping Rates & Delivery date

Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Pickup + Local Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Chefs For Foodies

These guys are awesome with support app works great and tons of possibilities definitely recommend this app for any store

Paragon Bamboo Ltd

We used this app to create post code shipping zones for the UK. We got a little stuck and contacted their support team. Sid was extremely helpful, and he could resolve any issues we had. It's a great app which is easy to use with an excellent support team. Thank you.

Onyx Hive

Location Australia

This is one of the best all in one shipping, local delivery and pick up app there is on Shopify! Help is amazing, they have helped with me with so much getting the delivery options I wanted and it's now perfect to what I needed. It actually has so many options for customers and the admin to edit dates, CSS, item customisation. Definately worth the money!

May 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Bundle Beds

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I can not speak more highly of the customer service that I received. I messaged them through chat, and within a few hours everything was set up and ready to go. It completely solves our issue of differing shipping rates within the UK, and thus far is the ideal solution. Highly recommend.

April 26, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with app features and app support.

Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Jad Flower

Location China

This app is great, it have many functions that other app doesn't have.
Their customer service is perfect, when I have some new requirements, they solve for me very fast. thanks.

Dinglewoods

I am giving this app. A 5 star rating because of the exceptional service I recieved from the makers of the app. (Siddharth Kevadiya)They completely set everything up for me, and walked me through several times, just to make sure I had a clear understanding.
And in addition to that I had another issue in which shopify was helping with, which we were unable to resolve. However I brought it to Sid's attention and within a few short minutes the issue was resolved. Sid and his team are awesome

April 26, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you.

WonderLev

Location Brazil

Incredible support - highly professional and experienced staff. App works great and as intended. 5/5

Fromagerie du Château

Location France
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Le must des application de calcul et gestion des dates de livraison. Rien à dire c'est au delà des nos attentes. Nous avons pourtant essayé de nombreuses applications. Aucune livraison ne passe à travers une date.
L'équipe technique et plus que formidable et disponible à fond. Bravo!

The Swag AU

Location Australia

The app is very complete and catered to all our needs. Sid has been very helpful and patient with us. We've enabled the app a few days ago but it seems to be working out well so far. Highly recommended, especially for the very efficient and quick customer service.

April 20, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Shipping Rates & Delivery date. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

abokichi.ca

This is the best app. It is actually not only about the app itself. App functionally is quite high compare to others ( I used other 2 apps for same purpose), but the customer support is really impressive. Highly recommended. You can customize this to anything you need.