Shipping Rates & Delivery date

Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Pickup + Local Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Better Bed Company

Sid was fantastic in helping us get set up on the app. We did a video chat and he set everything up for us. We would highly recommend this app and Sid to anyone looking for a custom shipping solution app.

Speedo Malaysia Online

Location Malaysia

This app is awesome and highly recommended with excellent support service especial mention to Sid. Thanks I discover you. Well done!

Stiled.com

We found this app after trying all of the others and nothing was as flexible as this one. We needed a lot of different options with zones, delivery dates, and options. This app is the only one to satisfy all of our needs. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Sid provides the absolute best support I've ever experienced with an app and he should be commended. Because this app is so flexible and fits nearly ANY need, and because of the incredible support they offer, we will continue to use it and recommend it. If you are looking for a solution to fit your needs, then please give this one a try and work with them.

Gym Gear Direct

Time spent using app About 19 hours

We needed an app that provided us the flexibility to show shipping surcharges for specific ZIP codes only, while every other ZIP in the USA had free shipping. This app gave us this ability, unlike a previous app we were using. On top of that, Sid, the developed took time out for a video call to walk us through the setup and explain all the fantastic features. I highly recommend this app if you need a shipping app that provides flexibility.

Prime Furniture

Location Australia

I have never seen such customer support as I experienced with Sid. Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much. Absolute life savers these guys are!

batteriesnaccessories.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app!
Sid customized it to meet my needs, and he did a great job!!
The customer support is outstanding!!!
Highly recommended!!!!

Pista House Pty. Ltd

Location Australia

So far so brilliant. I couldn't bother someone so much that I did to Sid while setting up and customising the app. We had specific requirements and this app was best fit to achieve the desired result. There may be apps out there but the exceptional support is what is required to see your clients happy, Sid did just exactly. He went above and beyond to customise the app/theme for me and fixed issues that were completely out of scope for him. Highly skilled! 100% RECOMMENDED to anyone looking for custom shipping options that aren't available on Shopify by default. Thank you Sid & team!

Chocilo Melbourne

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app and really find it works well. Sid helped me with a problem that was not in the end the apps problem. Sid went above and beyond.

St. Agrestis

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has worked perfectly for my needs with different zones for different products. When I ran into issues setting up more intricate logics, Sid and the support team were quick to jump on a call and get everything humming. Highly recommend the app and support that comes with it.

vacuumdirect

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I needed an app that allowed tiered shipping rates, based on quantity. This app works perfectly.
I had a few questions and the support has been fast and helpful.
Can't recommend the app and company highly enough. Perfect if you're looking for quantity based shipping settings.