Shipping Rates & Delivery date

Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Pickup + Local Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pro Sports

Location Kuwait

I used this app to have custom shipping fees charged to customers who are living off city limits (far off areas) and those who order heavy equipment which requires us to hire big vehicles. Sid helped me to create a custom list and added it to my add to cart page. I can now charge my customers depending on the areas they live as well as based on the weight of the equipment they order. Their customer support service is top notch. :):)

Ford and Sons

This App combines picking a Delivery Date and Postcode Shipping, where the delivery charge gets calculated based on the postcode (you can exclude postcodes too), picked delivery day (surcharge in the weekend for example) and delivery service (next day delivery for example). We are UK based and it works for absolutely fine for UK postcode e.g. AL*, B1*, AB5*## etc. I needed a bit of help with the setup and Sid has been absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend this app!

December 6, 2021

Eris, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 stars rating - it's much appreciated!.

We are always ready to customize our application as per the user's request. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Speedo Philippines

Location Philippines

This app is highly recommended with excellent support, special mention to Sid who is very approachable and reachable anytime. Well done!

Soft Dough Co.

Sid was very helpful in getting the app set up. He offered calls to discuss the issues. The only thing was the time difference between the countries, so some issues took longer to troubleshoot. I would recommend this app for those looking for delivery + pickup options on their site.

Cœurigine

J'ai utilisé cette application et elle est impreccable. L'assistance est parfaite. L'équipe est très réactive même au milieu de la nuit.
je recommande fortement

Party Things Canada

If your shipping fees are very susceptible to the Zip or Postal code you are shipping to, THIS IS THE APP for you. So many ways to customize certain regions, including order (cart) value, weight, number or type of items in the cart, etc. And the customer service is superb, they go above and beyond. I highly recommend this App

The Proof

Great app and really great support with it. It allows me to do everything i need it to do within the remit of shipping options and i am very happy!

Mango Mall

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 20 hours

I'm just starting to use it and I really like it. I had a meeting with them and they solved all the problems I had. Thank you so much

Green shop Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

6/5 stars! Sid was very helpful in guiding me through the app. Thanks Sid! What a great app! Very happy!

Zenskaa

Location India

We were looking for an app with custom shipping preference and zipcode solves the problem. Also, the support is extremely helpful.