Shipping Info ‑ Free Shipping

Shipping Info ‑ Free Shipping

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

More sales with shipping transparency

discomuse

Hi guys, I used the app for shipping calculator by country is working very nice. Thank you, FireApps!

wurfe

This App works as Promised . Customer Care Support is Fast and Friendly.Highly Reccomend for all shops

Three-Sixty Unique

Just what I was looking for but would be nice if I could import CSV file of country shipping times.

Infantos

Awesome app ...kinda saved my butt only after i added 3000 products from oberlo i realized it doesn't add shipping variants ...and i used this app to add shipping time to my products and it is actually wayyy faster then adding shipping vriants manually ...so overall its great works kinda crappy on the phone but when i do it from comp no problem

Spider Web Fun Box

I used this app to add shipping times to my products. Because im providing products and shipping from multiple world destinations i used this app to make an estimate on my checkout.

Εκδόσεις Δ. Σωτηρόπουλος - Ορθόδοξα Βιβλία - Ηλεκτρονικό Βιβλιοπωλείο

Amazing app that gives a more professional look at the product page! Very useful if you want to inform customers about shipping costs and dates before they checkout. And the support is great, I had some requests and got immediate answers and help! Higly recommended!

My Family Necklace

Great App! Love thats it's free as well. Looks good so far. Hoping it will add to my conversion rate.

runit365

Updated review - Apps does not crash anymore. It works smoothly and meets my needs. Now, they deserve a 5 stars! See in action at www.runit365.com

Initial review - 2 stars because the app crashes all the time. It could be a very good app but its instability makes it a nightmare.

PreAdored™

This very nice app looks great, a much needed feature in the shop and support is outstanding. We had a small issue with display and it was fixed fast. Just keep in mind the developers can take a little while to respond due to the time difference. But they do respond in a very timely manner and do everything they can to make sure you are happy. Thanks, Ken!

We upgraded to the paid plan and are very happy with it. It's very easy to use too. Thank you, FireApps!

Mystuff Norge AS

Love it! Useful App and fantastic service. Solved all my problems within 24 hours!

Recommending for all shopify-stores, gives clearing information about shipping time for your costumers.

Previous 1 3 4 5