Sales Box ‑ Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Box, Shipping Calculator, Delivery Time

$19/month. 7-day free trial.
sales box shipping information

PICSIFIED

Location Mexico

The app is not yet updated to support Shopify 2.0 and customer service is beyond Horrendous, when I connected with them through chat I waited around 20 minutes for each response, mid-conversation I was left unanswered for 1 hour and when I got a response it was to tell me the previous agent went home. All I wanted to do was to install the app on a new theme, the experience was beyond trusting, when I got a hold of a "Developer rep" I was basically told to fix it myself using their code tool which also does not work. Honestly disappointing...

September 27, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Brian from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team and we sincerely apologize for your bad experience with us.

For the bad support from our agent, we personally talked directly to them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, so we highly appreciate your understanding in this situation.

As we have checked your case, one of my colleague is following your case, please kindly check your email and let them know if you need further support.

Brian

DecorMania

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Lack of Customer service - this is constant is a FAIL. EVERY time you have to wait for ages to get their response, no matter how small or big the issue. We can't carry on like this and we have decided to look for another solution. Please BE AWARE! for 40 dollars per month I think II deserve much better support!

January 19, 2022

Hi Matt,

Here's Carrick from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team and we are so sorry for your bad experience with us.

For the bad support from my agent, I personally talked directly to them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation.

As I have checked your case, my colleague is supporting your case, please kindly check their response and let them know if you need further support.

Carrick

DecorMania.eu

Location Poland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for a while (3 years) and initially does what it says but forget about the product synced between the stores and app os not able to keep login on the same machine in two stores - its messes with all the products and offers so I have to start again. MOST frustrating is lack of Customer service -= this is constant is a FAIL. EVERY time you have to wait for ages to get their response. It's unacceptable, and that's why we are going to get rid of this as soon as we set our replacement code.

January 19, 2022

Hi Matt,

Here's David from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

First of all on the behalf of my team, we're deeply sorry for slow response for your case. For your concern, please let me make it clear, you should not open your two stores simultaneously on one browser. By doing so what you have edited will be applied for the last store which you have just opened. Therefore, you should open two stores on different browsers.

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, please let them know if you need further support .

David

Balardi

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Don't believe I was paid so much money for this trash app and they want now to us to pay more money because we changed the Shopify billing.
What a joke

November 16, 2021

Hi Balardi,

Here's David from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience

To make it clear about our pricing, the price of Premium plan will be based on your Shopify plan

- Basic Shopify plan: $19/month
- Professional Shopify plan: $29/month
- Advanced Shopify plan: $39/month
- Plus Shopify plan: $59/month

In addition, we have an published article about our pricing plan in details, you can refer to it. We have seen that our colleague has sent you follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

David

StyleLooter

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is my revision Review I get the support I need just a bit delay but once they contacted the requirement was finished immediately with in 1 to 3 hours I may give 5 star as well still I feel the price is bit more and rest of all is good.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Sakcher

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank's a lot for the help. I'm very happy with this app and all the support that i have with the staff.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

linhlunglinh

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to set up. A tutorial explain all you have to know about the app. I recommend this app to any one.

Raymond

Glow sky

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app! very helpful my business went up very well really appreciated the effort! keep up the good work!

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Best Regards
Kate

OMNITAIR

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

I changed theme and plug in went missing. I added a staff account from the developers and they changed the code.

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Barbetsú

Location Vietnam

The app looks neat! The box was not showing at the first time, so I contact the support team and they helped me out. They responded quickly, and it was fixed in less than 15 minutes. Great job!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri