Sales Box ‑ Shipping Info

Sales Box ‑ Shipping Info

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Make more sales with free shipping, promo, discount message

TheVibeKart

great app, helped me solve my issue of displaying shipping duration. now customers can be clear on when products can arrive

Outfit Activ-Unit

Excellent design, professionnel et facile a mettre en place. J'adore la collection de Fire apps MERCI =D

Aberrant Wear

Great app. Easy to use! Very intuitive. Works even better with the paid version. Helped a lot in increasing sales

DearBabyKay

Love how easy this app is too use! Exactly what I was looking for and I like that there is two option plans, one being free.

The Timing

I love this app ... It is really really helpful. I definitely recommend to everyone. Thank you guys.

Samreedhi Handicrafts

I used this app and this really help for custom description. Really help to show the shipping and discount.

Allison's Department Store

I used this product to offer free shipping and it was great and it was wonderfully refreshing. Thank you.

Vibe Clothing Company

I give it 2 star because it is good app if it works. But it doesnt work. If you have many products it will not work. They admit that since we have 2000 products it cannot sync them to their server they don't know how to fix it from overloading their server. so the app does not work if you have too many products. In addition, problems using it in firefox you have to use chrome. When I reached out to them said we only want to use it for one product they logged into our system and activated it for all products to have free shipping not one product. so the support does not follow direction well and potentially cost us money since give free shipping to all products. fortunately we catch it quick.

Catsypetsy

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START USING THIS APP. I used the free version of this app, and It seemed like it was working at the beginning, but then I changed some features but old version got stuck and I updated it more than 5 times it was not effective at all. deleted and downloaded it again, still, no change, deleted it and it did not disappear. I do not suggest this app at all.

PUTIA sicilian creativity

Very useful to add relevant and customized messages in product pages. Good the free plan to start with default messages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8