Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

Barbetsú

The app looks neat! The box was not showing at the first time, so I contact the support team and they helped me out. They responded quickly, and it was fixed in less than 15 minutes. Great job!

LoveSolitude

I met the urgent troubles when I could not access to the app to edit, but I got the fast support from Customer Support Team via chat, really quick and fast response...Recommended

Les Fabrea

I got some problem with the app, cannot access it. I emailed the support team and they fixed the issue in couple hours. Thank you for prompt reply from the team!! Great apps

Gwapsy Store

I have had a few minor issues with this app. Tech support have been very helpful however I must say. Big thanks to Kate for your recent help.

I will stick with this app because when it is running smooth it is awsome.

I think over time this app will get even better.

hopefully from now on there will be less downtime and the tech people here can concentrate on more improvement.

Be good to see things like ability to duplicate special offers.

Hi Jason,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Due to an unexpected server problem and limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

However, this problem is solved now, and I hope you can give our app another chance to serve you in the best way as it was in the past.

The Big Deck Store

I wanted this app to work as it had the exact features I was looking for, but unfortunately the recent reviews are the same experience I had. I did the free trial and the app worked for maybe a half a day. It took over a day to get a response, then over another day to get another response that someone else would be looking at it.... 90% of the time I couldn’t even get the app/dashboard to open. Could be a great app if they could get the issues resolved but for now be leary, it’s expensive for something that works less than half the time.

Hi Kelly,

Due to limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

Kinder Komfort

The App is not working during the weekends, support is low so no one can fix the issue until weekend ends and then it start working and there is nothing to fix. And this happens every weekend. Waste of time waste of money and customers......

Hi there,

teenista

Simply do the job! The box was not showing at the first time, I contact support team for help, and they did a great job. Now it is working well. One more thing, I hope to have more styles in the future.

El Pachos

App is easy to install, to use, and provides various number of customization. It also looks good as well. Needed support for a specific placement which required coding, and the support team was superb, helpful and quick. Highly Recommend !!!

SlapYourElephant

We are getting charged, but the app only work half of the time. In most cases it does not display and the app can't even be opened. It is in general very buggy.

January 12, 2020

Hi Steven,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I did check our internal system, and found that you had contacted our support team for this issue 17 days ago.

Next immediately, we did reply, and tried to follow up 5 times, however unluckily we never got any response from you to offer assistance.

May I know if you are ready to troubleshoot this issue now?

GOGOSHOP

Great app, very good customer service, 5start recommended

I used this app and its really helpful to update offers in description, delivery timings in bulk products at one go

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14