Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Highlight shipping info, offers on product page to boost sales

GOGOSHOP

Great app, very good customer service, 5start recommended

I used this app and its really helpful to update offers in description, delivery timings in bulk products at one go

DoggModel

Great app, very useful and customer service, Kate fixed all the issues very quickly. Very happy with that app highly recommended!!!

Lotus Prayer

I faced few issues when the app was updated, however developers team solved them in time so my store got pretty much better now with clear promotion infos for each product. Recommend stores to give it a try

TecnoUtensilios

I uninstalled the APP because after the update the add to cart button isn't working on desktop! And the support didn't answer me
Update: After contacting them via chat. I managed to solve the problem myself after realize there was leftover code from Sales Box making bad requests of jquery, which caused all these problems...
Now I changed the review from 1 to 2 stars because at least they recognize they mistake.

October 31, 2019

Hi Vitor,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Service Team, and once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As we discussed via chat, problem has been resolved, and if you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Lynn

BURGA

the new update of an app crashed my store as well. I had my store off for 1 hour until finally find a way to fix it. support apparently is off in different time zone, and haven't tested the app before they launched it live.

October 28, 2019

Dear Gytis,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Because there is an active chat you have opened currently, I am going to work with you directly on it for faster response.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

​Kate

ASTREZO

Yes, I confirm that my site was also damaged by the application update. The support worked for 2-3 hours but did not do anything. Before that, everything worked fine.

October 29, 2019

Hello Andrey,

This is Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As we have worked closely with our Dev team since the beginning, please help to send us a staff account for continuing troubleshooting, and we will do our best with highest priority to make Sales Box work again with your store as it is used to be.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

​Kate

voiLaser

TAKE CARE! This App crashed our WHOLE site. We lost Sales and Ad Spend. Just bad devs who are updating the App overnight what let's crash your Store.

October 29, 2019

Dear Kris,

This is Anna, on behalf of the FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we truly apologize for all unfortunate experiences with the app may have caused to you.

With all unlucky things and annoyances happened, we would like to make a refund for your latest billing cycle, and willing to offer you discount LIFETIME 5% in case you are fine to re-install our app again.

Besides, we are more than happy to see you give us one more chance to support you by sending us a staff account for deeper troubleshooting, and we promise will do everything we can to make Sales Box great again.

Once again, please bear with us, and accept our sincere apology.

I am looking forward to hearing your opinion.

Anna

COPYCATZ

J The Joy

I used this box to set some info about free shipping and show discount code that is applicable on my store. It worked well.

GreenMee

Love the app - its a bit slow at times but may be cause Im on the free plan at the moment - but works well and easy to use! Would definately recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13