Sales Box ‑ Shipping Info

Sales Box ‑ Shipping Info

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Make more sales with free shipping, promo, discount message

FADFEVER

I enjoy using this app as it makes my products look professional. it gives my clients all the extra info they need

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

I used this app to try to increase my sales and I did it.......
Thank you for this amazing application

Os Mascates

Goooood showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bests showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

RELÓGIOS & ÓCULOS

O app é muito bom acredito que minhas vendas melhoraram bastante com esse app, as configurações são bem simples

BONYHUB

Fantastic app helped a lot in boosting customer offers , sufficient needs to maintain customer interest. Very happy with this app

Autour de La Femme

I use this App to reach more customers and to optimize my products. With this ''free sheepping'' widget, I can attract more insights

Acromob

I have just started using the app. Till now the features are great. It adds more value to the store.

The Handmaker's Bag

I use this app to help me let customers know when an item will ship. I like that I can customize it for different listings. I wish it ran faster and I didn't have to wait so long for it to load.

July 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am Tony from FireApps Customer Support team.

Your review has been sent to Development team, and they are working on it in order to improve app performance in future releases, thus I really appreciate your patience.

Besides, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Sincerely,
Tony

Ednaa

Great app. I like it very much. It does what I expected for it to do. So, I would recommend it. asasasasasass.asasasas

www.bluesystem.com.au

Great app does what it says very well, no complaints here.
Updated shipping times on most of my products.Easy and straight forward to use.

5 stars easily.