Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

Sakcher

Thank's a lot for the help. I'm very happy with this app and all the support that i have with the staff.

linhlunglinh

Easy to set up. A tutorial explain all you have to know about the app. I recommend this app to any one.

Glow sky

great app! very helpful my business went up very well really appreciated the effort! keep up the good work!

OMNITAIR

I changed theme and plug in went missing. I added a staff account from the developers and they changed the code.

Barbetsú

The app looks neat! The box was not showing at the first time, so I contact the support team and they helped me out. They responded quickly, and it was fixed in less than 15 minutes. Great job!

LoveSolitude

I met the urgent troubles when I could not access to the app to edit, but I got the fast support from Customer Support Team via chat, really quick and fast response...Recommended

Les Fabrea

I got some problem with the app, cannot access it. I emailed the support team and they fixed the issue in couple hours. Thank you for prompt reply from the team!! Great apps

Gwapsy Store

I have had a few minor issues with this app. Tech support have been very helpful however I must say. Big thanks to Kate for your recent help.

I will stick with this app because when it is running smooth it is awsome.

I think over time this app will get even better.

hopefully from now on there will be less downtime and the tech people here can concentrate on more improvement.

Be good to see things like ability to duplicate special offers.

Hi Jason,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Due to an unexpected server problem and limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

However, this problem is solved now, and I hope you can give our app another chance to serve you in the best way as it was in the past.

The Big Deck Store

I wanted this app to work as it had the exact features I was looking for, but unfortunately the recent reviews are the same experience I had. I did the free trial and the app worked for maybe a half a day. It took over a day to get a response, then over another day to get another response that someone else would be looking at it.... 90% of the time I couldn’t even get the app/dashboard to open. Could be a great app if they could get the issues resolved but for now be leary, it’s expensive for something that works less than half the time.

Hi Kelly,

Due to limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

Kinder Komfort

The App is not working during the weekends, support is low so no one can fix the issue until weekend ends and then it start working and there is nothing to fix. And this happens every weekend. Waste of time waste of money and customers......

Hi there,