Sales Box ‑ Shipping Info

Sales Box ‑ Shipping Info

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Make more sales with free shipping, promo, discount message

Jewelrify

Very useful app. Provides ability to present custom messages for different procuts. I definitely recommend for any Shopify store.

cosmeshopingbio

C'est très correct je vous la recommande j'apprécie facile d'utilisation de toute façon leur poser des questions si besoin.

crushopping

Se ve muy profesional mi tienda con esta aplicación, la recomiendo bastante, se pueden configurar muchas cosas!

NextgenHype

The app is good, but I'm about to uninstall it because it lacks the option to set different shipping zones (and delivery time) on a single product. Until that feature is released, I will stay away from this app. Also, it loads very slowly....

September 4, 2019

Dear Customer.

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your rating.

Regarding to your concern, please kindly be advised that our app does have an option to set messages by country on specific product (in Product Setting).
For the loading speed. we are in progress upgrading the app's performance and expected to be faster soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
​Petey -

ShoppWise.com

just now i tried to used it but until i will see on how it work effective in my store hopefully it will boost my sell i think this apps it will big help. its very easy to navigate

Voshyshop

thanks for you very nice application i hope in futur up grade

AllOne Wellness

It works great, I love it. it is good free even ..............................................................................................................

WIGO - Easy your life

I like everything about this app. It has really solved a big problem for me. The graphic is okay, it add more beauty to product page Everything works fine just as expected. Once my store now bigger I will subscribe for the paid plan

Wolf Den Treasures

So far, so good. Haven't gone online yet but will keep you updated.

Thanks,

FADFEVER

I enjoy using this app as it makes my products look professional. it gives my clients all the extra info they need

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12