Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

StyleLooter

This is my revision Review I get the support I need just a bit delay but once they contacted the requirement was finished immediately with in 1 to 3 hours I may give 5 star as well still I feel the price is bit more and rest of all is good.

Sakcher

Thank's a lot for the help. I'm very happy with this app and all the support that i have with the staff.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

linhlunglinh

Easy to set up. A tutorial explain all you have to know about the app. I recommend this app to any one.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Glow sky

great app! very helpful my business went up very well really appreciated the effort! keep up the good work!

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Best Regards
Kate

OMNITAIR

I changed theme and plug in went missing. I added a staff account from the developers and they changed the code.

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Barbetsú

The app looks neat! The box was not showing at the first time, so I contact the support team and they helped me out. They responded quickly, and it was fixed in less than 15 minutes. Great job!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

LoveSolitude

I met the urgent troubles when I could not access to the app to edit, but I got the fast support from Customer Support Team via chat, really quick and fast response...Recommended

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Sales Box and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Les Fabrea

I got some problem with the app, cannot access it. I emailed the support team and they fixed the issue in couple hours. Thank you for prompt reply from the team!! Great apps

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Gwapsy Store

I have had a few minor issues with this app. Tech support have been very helpful however I must say. Big thanks to Kate for your recent help.

I will stick with this app because when it is running smooth it is awsome.

I think over time this app will get even better.

hopefully from now on there will be less downtime and the tech people here can concentrate on more improvement.

Be good to see things like ability to duplicate special offers.

February 2, 2020

Hi Jason,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Due to an unexpected server problem and limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

However, this problem is solved now, and I hope you can give our app another chance to serve you in the best way as it was in the past.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

The Big Deck Store

I wanted this app to work as it had the exact features I was looking for, but unfortunately the recent reviews are the same experience I had. I did the free trial and the app worked for maybe a half a day. It took over a day to get a response, then over another day to get another response that someone else would be looking at it.... 90% of the time I couldn’t even get the app/dashboard to open. Could be a great app if they could get the issues resolved but for now be leary, it’s expensive for something that works less than half the time.

February 2, 2020

Hi Kelly,

Due to limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14