Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

by FireApps

Product info shipping easy, shipping calculator, delivery time

Kinder Komfort

The App is not working during the weekends, support is low so no one can fix the issue until weekend ends and then it start working and there is nothing to fix. And this happens every weekend. Waste of time waste of money and customers......

February 2, 2020

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Due to an unexpected server problem and limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

However, this problem is solved now, and I hope you can give our app another chance to serve you in the best way as it was in the past.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

teenista

Simply do the job! The box was not showing at the first time, I contact support team for help, and they did a great job. Now it is working well. One more thing, I hope to have more styles in the future.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Sales Box users like you.

Along with Sales Box, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

El Pachos

App is easy to install, to use, and provides various number of customization. It also looks good as well. Needed support for a specific placement which required coding, and the support team was superb, helpful and quick. Highly Recommend !!!

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Sales Box team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Sales Box to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

SlapYourElephant

We are getting charged, but the app only work half of the time. In most cases it does not display and the app can't even be opened. It is in general very buggy.

January 12, 2020

Hi Steven,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I did check our internal system, and found that you had contacted our support team for this issue 17 days ago.

Next immediately, we did reply, and tried to follow up 5 times, however unluckily we never got any response from you to offer assistance.

May I know if you are ready to troubleshoot this issue now?

Look forward to hearing your reply.

GOGOSHOP

Great app, very good customer service, 5start recommended

I used this app and its really helpful to update offers in description, delivery timings in bulk products at one go

Hi there,

This is Andy from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Sales Box. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

DoggModel

Great app, very useful and customer service, Kate fixed all the issues very quickly. Very happy with that app highly recommended!!!

Andy

TecnoUtensilios

I uninstalled the APP because after the update the add to cart button isn't working on desktop! And the support didn't answer me
Update: After contacting them via chat. I managed to solve the problem myself after realize there was leftover code from Sales Box making bad requests of jquery, which caused all these problems...
Now I changed the review from 1 to 2 stars because at least they recognize they mistake.

October 31, 2019

Hi Vitor,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Service Team, and once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As we discussed via chat, problem has been resolved, and if you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

BURGA

the new update of an app crashed my store as well. I had my store off for 1 hour until finally find a way to fix it. support apparently is off in different time zone, and haven't tested the app before they launched it live.

October 28, 2019

Dear Gytis,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Because there is an active chat you have opened currently, I am going to work with you directly on it for faster response.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

​Kate

ASTREZO

Yes, I confirm that my site was also damaged by the application update. The support worked for 2-3 hours but did not do anything. Before that, everything worked fine.

October 29, 2019

Hello Andrey,

This is Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As we have worked closely with our Dev team since the beginning, please help to send us a staff account for continuing troubleshooting, and we will do our best with highest priority to make Sales Box work again with your store as it is used to be.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

​Kate

voiLaser

TAKE CARE! This App crashed our WHOLE site. We lost Sales and Ad Spend. Just bad devs who are updating the App overnight what let's crash your Store.

October 29, 2019

Dear Kris,

This is Anna, on behalf of the FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we truly apologize for all unfortunate experiences with the app may have caused to you.

With all unlucky things and annoyances happened, we would like to make a refund for your latest billing cycle, and willing to offer you discount LIFETIME 5% in case you are fine to re-install our app again.

Besides, we are more than happy to see you give us one more chance to support you by sending us a staff account for deeper troubleshooting, and we promise will do everything we can to make Sales Box great again.

Once again, please bear with us, and accept our sincere apology.

I am looking forward to hearing your opinion.

Anna