Sales Box ‑ Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Box, Shipping Calculator, Delivery Time

$19/month. 7-day free trial.
sales box shipping information

Les Fabrea

Location Vietnam

I got some problem with the app, cannot access it. I emailed the support team and they fixed the issue in couple hours. Thank you for prompt reply from the team!! Great apps

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Gwapsy Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have had a few minor issues with this app. Tech support have been very helpful however I must say. Big thanks to Kate for your recent help.

I will stick with this app because when it is running smooth it is awsome.

I think over time this app will get even better.

hopefully from now on there will be less downtime and the tech people here can concentrate on more improvement.

Be good to see things like ability to duplicate special offers.

Hi Jason,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Due to an unexpected server problem and limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

However, this problem is solved now, and I hope you can give our app another chance to serve you in the best way as it was in the past.

The Big Deck Store

I wanted this app to work as it had the exact features I was looking for, but unfortunately the recent reviews are the same experience I had. I did the free trial and the app worked for maybe a half a day. It took over a day to get a response, then over another day to get another response that someone else would be looking at it.... 90% of the time I couldn’t even get the app/dashboard to open. Could be a great app if they could get the issues resolved but for now be leary, it’s expensive for something that works less than half the time.

Hi Kelly,

Due to limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

Kinder Komfort

Location Germany

The App is not working during the weekends, support is low so no one can fix the issue until weekend ends and then it start working and there is nothing to fix. And this happens every weekend. Waste of time waste of money and customers......

teenista

Location Vietnam

Simply do the job! The box was not showing at the first time, I contact support team for help, and they did a great job. Now it is working well. One more thing, I hope to have more styles in the future.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Sales Box users like you.

Along with Sales Box, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

El Pachos

Location Vietnam

App is easy to install, to use, and provides various number of customization. It also looks good as well. Needed support for a specific placement which required coding, and the support team was superb, helpful and quick. Highly Recommend !!!

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Sales Box team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Sales Box to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

SlapYourElephant

We are getting charged, but the app only work half of the time. In most cases it does not display and the app can't even be opened. It is in general very buggy.

January 12, 2020

Hi Steven,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I did check our internal system, and found that you had contacted our support team for this issue 17 days ago.

Next immediately, we did reply, and tried to follow up 5 times, however unluckily we never got any response from you to offer assistance.

May I know if you are ready to troubleshoot this issue now?

GOGOSHOP

Location Malaysia

Great app, very good customer service, 5start recommended

I used this app and its really helpful to update offers in description, delivery timings in bulk products at one go

Hi there,

This is Andy from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Sales Box. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

DoggModel

Location Spain

Great app, very useful and customer service, Kate fixed all the issues very quickly. Very happy with that app highly recommended!!!

Andy

TecnoUtensilios

Location Brazil

I uninstalled the APP because after the update the add to cart button isn't working on desktop! And the support didn't answer me
Update: After contacting them via chat. I managed to solve the problem myself after realize there was leftover code from Sales Box making bad requests of jquery, which caused all these problems...
Now I changed the review from 1 to 2 stars because at least they recognize they mistake.

October 31, 2019

Hi Vitor,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Service Team, and once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As we discussed via chat, problem has been resolved, and if you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.