Sales Box ‑ Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Box, Shipping Calculator, Delivery Time

$19/month. 7-day free trial.
sales box shipping information

cosmeshopingbio

Location France

C'est très correct je vous la recommande j'apprécie facile d'utilisation de toute façon leur poser des questions si besoin.

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

crushopping

Location Bolivia

Se ve muy profesional mi tienda con esta aplicación, la recomiendo bastante, se pueden configurar muchas cosas!

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

NextgenHype

Location Netherlands

The app is good, but I'm about to uninstall it because it lacks the option to set different shipping zones (and delivery time) on a single product. Until that feature is released, I will stay away from this app. Also, it loads very slowly....

September 4, 2019

Dear Customer.

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your rating.

Regarding to your concern, please kindly be advised that our app does have an option to set messages by country on specific product (in Product Setting).
For the loading speed. we are in progress upgrading the app's performance and expected to be faster soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
​Petey -

ShoppWise.com

Location United Arab Emirates

just now i tried to used it but until i will see on how it work effective in my store hopefully it will boost my sell i think this apps it will big help. its very easy to navigate

Voshyshop

Location Spain

thanks for you very nice application i hope in futur up grade

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Kate

AllOne Wellness

Time spent using app About 1 year

It works great, I love it. it is good free even ..............................................................................................................

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

WIGO - Easy your life

Location Nigeria

I like everything about this app. It has really solved a big problem for me. The graphic is okay, it add more beauty to product page Everything works fine just as expected. Once my store now bigger I will subscribe for the paid plan

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Wolf Den Treasures

So far, so good. Haven't gone online yet but will keep you updated.

Thanks,

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Sales Box and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

FADFEVER

Location South Africa

I enjoy using this app as it makes my products look professional. it gives my clients all the extra info they need

Raymond

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

Location Serbia

I used this app to try to increase my sales and I did it.......
Thank you for this amazing application

Hi there,

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Kate