Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

by FireApps

Product info shipping easy, shipping calculator, delivery time

Terra Art Shop

This app helped me a lot and support is great! Very responsive and professional! Recommendation for them!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Al-Manar Store

I used this app and it is really helping a lot. I highly recommend this app for my community. It's really an awesome app.

Hi there,

Here's Lisa from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Lisa

R&SV Open Sesame

I used this app and its easy and helpful!Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

I'm Andy from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Andy

ismosi magazin

super vramant c un super application merci bcp amazigne
merci il faut cest application dc votre site

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Best Regards
Kate

Little Online Boutique

I used this app for my Shopify store. So far it has been fantastic. Easy to use.Highly recommended...

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

BHEcom Store

I did not like the apps when I first downloaded it because I did not understand its usage. With the help of guidance provided in the help center I realized that it is a good and user friendly apps as everything is set out for me in the apps. It really save a lot of my time. I subsequently like the apps.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Raymond

Fudge Lifestyle

A stunning app with great features , will most definitely recommend it a specially for people with a wide variety of products.

March 13, 2019

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Mini Cherry

The app is great and very cheap for what it offers! Though, it feels like a static infobox rather than updating the information according to the products added to cart.

TheVibeKart

great app, helped me solve my issue of displaying shipping duration. now customers can be clear on when products can arrive

Hi there,

This is Andy from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Sales Box. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Outfit Activ-Unit

Excellent design, professionnel et facile a mettre en place. J'adore la collection de Fire apps MERCI =D

Raymond