Sales Box ‑ Free Shipping Bar

Sales Box ‑ Free Shipping Bar

by FireApps

Show product shipping info & specific offers to boost sales

Outfit Activ-Unit

Excellent design, professionnel et facile a mettre en place. J'adore la collection de Fire apps MERCI =D

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond
Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team

Aberrant Wear

Great app. Easy to use! Very intuitive. Works even better with the paid version. Helped a lot in increasing sales

"Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Kate

DearBabyKay

Love how easy this app is too use! Exactly what I was looking for and I like that there is two option plans, one being free.

"Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

The Timing

I love this app ... It is really really helpful. I definitely recommend to everyone. Thank you guys.

Raymond

Samreedhi Handicrafts

I used this app and this really help for custom description. Really help to show the shipping and discount.

"Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Allison's Department Store

I used this product to offer free shipping and it was great and it was wonderfully refreshing. Thank you.

"Hi there,

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Kate

Vibe Clothing Company

I give it 2 star because it is good app if it works. But it doesnt work. If you have many products it will not work. They admit that since we have 2000 products it cannot sync them to their server they don't know how to fix it from overloading their server. so the app does not work if you have too many products. In addition, problems using it in firefox you have to use chrome. When I reached out to them said we only want to use it for one product they logged into our system and activated it for all products to have free shipping not one product. so the support does not follow direction well and potentially cost us money since give free shipping to all products. fortunately we catch it quick.

Catsypetsy

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START USING THIS APP. I used the free version of this app, and It seemed like it was working at the beginning, but then I changed some features but old version got stuck and I updated it more than 5 times it was not effective at all. deleted and downloaded it again, still, no change, deleted it and it did not disappear. I do not suggest this app at all.

PUTIA sicilian creativity

Very useful to add relevant and customized messages in product pages. Good the free plan to start with default messages.

Anna

3Y3 Store

I have been looking for an easy tool to give shipping time estimates at the product viewing page which I can customise. This has been perfect for that. When I ran into a little bit of formatting trouble Ken from FireApps was a big help and got it all sorted for me within a few hours. Only gripe would be that it costs $9.99/mth and that the free version doesn't allow you to change the date format, which is a bit average - other than that it's great.

"Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri