FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

707Lifestyle

This App helped me to increase basket size through free shipping deal. Very easy to install and use!

Alegree

Took 5 minutes to set up, very intuitive and helpful. I've no idea why an idea like this isn't default in Shopify.

CO-LEG

I have been using this app and is fricking amazing, I really like to do this with just an app, I really recommend

Olde Bones Rock!

Just starting out and it works perfect! I am sure it will help my conversions and generate new customers!

Sweetest Serenity

I have been doing some experimenting and I really like how this app looks so far, I will continue to use it!

Dinamigo

I will use it for longer time and see what's the difference between others.
Now everything is still new.
That's it.
This is a positive review.
Fifth time i write review for this app.

Pet Star Online

i just downloaded this application on my shopify store. it looks great with many settings to adjust to my liking.

www.petstaronline.com

Bijoux Medusa

GREAT apps work as its should. And its free forever. Simple and forget about it. Great upseller!!!!!!!!

Preteen wears

I was figuring out an option how to show user free shipping option to customer on every product selection. This app solved the problem appropriately.

Boutique Les Vilains

Awesome!!! Works exactly how you would expect!!! Now I'm just wondering if I can add coding so it will offer to buy the difference as gift cards.