FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

IMFiT Apparel

I used this app to help me boost my sales for a larger quantity simply by having this at the bottom of my add to cart button.

MODERNO

Very good app. Works perfect on my Fashionopolism theme. Loads a little bit slow but it's OK if the app stays free

Tsuno

This app is very easy to use, I was worried it might affect some other apps I have on my product page but it hasn't and I'm very pleased! Thank you for making such a simple, free solution.

Luxy Prose

I’m actually surprised how easy the installation was, no needed coding or anything and I love the customization to change the Icon Truck image hahaha...love this app! Get it!

Select Goods for Less

One of the simplest apps out there to get people to shop more so they get free shipping on order value.

MyShopppy

Installed this app to let my customers to know about shipping times on my product pages and it works wonderfully. I love the simplicity of this app, it doesn't bug and didn't slow down my site. Simple to use, didnt need and coders or support, excellent little app, thanks guysssssssssssssssss

MozdogUK

woooooo good app works well, and easy to use. Not had a problem with it as it is quick and simple

spicythreadsco

Perfect app for what I needed it for! Highly recommend. Not a ton of options available, but since its free, its perfect.

littleclothingco

I was looking for an app to remind customers of my free shipping promotion. This has done a great job and it's so easy to use!

VEGAN-KITCHEN-HERO.de

Sehr gut und parktisch! Man kann sogar auch die Währung auf Euro (€) umstellen. Vielen Dank für diese App!