ShipStation , 705 reviews

3.9
February 26, 2024

Shipstation made it extremely easy for us to ship many orders at once with only a few clicks. If your business is like ours and you often ship more than 20 orders a day, I would highly recommend Shipstation. Once item weights were inputed into Shopify, and automation rules were set in Shipstation, we were able to save at least an hour of work each day in the shipping process. Not to mention the low rates Shipstation offers. By the end of the 30-day trial, I was relieved to have found this app. : )

National Running Center
February 11, 2024

ShipStation is fantastic and I’m glad I made the switch! The level of customisation and automation is amazing and something I thought I wouldn’t need, but after using it I can’t see how my previous integration would’ve been able to match ShipStation’s capabilities.

The customer service and support is also a cut above the rest with friendly and knowledgeable staff. You can also reach them by phone or video call as well which is great for business owners.

Looking forward to continuing business with ShipStation!

Deucekey
January 24, 2024

I have been consistently blown way by the level of support and care that ShipStation gives to us. We aren't exactly a big store, but they treat us as if we're a multi-national enterprise. The solution is great as well, but being able to work with such kind and knowledgable people has been a godsend in getting our e-commerce business up and running.

Looking forward to many more fruitful years with the SS team! Keep crushing it!

Munchiez Japan
Japan
February 6, 2024

The customer service is top notch. I had received a call from Stancey, and she helped make shipping easier and even send me the related guides that I wouldn't have been aware of with out her.

She's been keeping in touch to help answer all my questions. It's been by far the best customer service experience I've had.

Artemis Pet Food Company
January 17, 2024

Absolutely love ShipStation! We have used this for close to 3 years now at this point and it has literally saved us hundreds of hours of time. The UI is easy to use and understand, and support has always been incredibly helpful and on point. You couldn't ask for a better shipping application.

Hatano Sen 旗之千
Singapore
February 15, 2024

Easy integration and has streamlined and automated most all of our shipping at good rates. Very much recommended.

AmericanPowerGear
January 18, 2024

I appreciate the follow-up calls from my representative, Stancey. She is consistently prompt with her callbacks and exhibits great patience in addressing my questions. What sets her apart is her dedication—she took the initiative to visit our e-commerce site, SpiritofCAN.com, showcasing a genuine interest in understanding our business. This speaks volumes about their authentic commitment to our partnership.

Spirit of CAN.
Almost 6 years using the app
February 1, 2024

Stancey was extremely helpful and even followed up with me to make sure everything was working well and going fine. Definitely would recommend getting in contact with her if possible!

Dazzle Sports Marketing
9 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Got set up right away and was given a free trial. The shopify integration was seamless and orders import in a timely manner. Stancey has been a great help and deserves a raise!

The Mighty Fish
3 months using the app
January 19, 2024

Choose this app because it is used by many big brands, the price was right, and the integration between multiple selling platforms is perfect.

Saves me so much time and money when it comes to shipping.

Both Lighting USA