ShipStation , 719 reviews

3.9
January 24, 2024

I have been consistently blown way by the level of support and care that ShipStation gives to us. We aren't exactly a big store, but they treat us as if we're a multi-national enterprise. The solution is great as well, but being able to work with such kind and knowledgable people has been a godsend in getting our e-commerce business up and running.

Looking forward to many more fruitful years with the SS team! Keep crushing it!

Munchiez Japan
Japan
January 17, 2024

Absolutely love ShipStation! We have used this for close to 3 years now at this point and it has literally saved us hundreds of hours of time. The UI is easy to use and understand, and support has always been incredibly helpful and on point. You couldn't ask for a better shipping application.

Hatano Sen 旗之千
Singapore
April 3, 2024

Most productive shipping app

Classy Cufflinks
Over 3 years using the app
February 15, 2024

Easy integration and has streamlined and automated most all of our shipping at good rates. Very much recommended.

AmericanPowerGear
About 7 years using the app
March 11, 2024

I run multiple Shopify sites and having all the dispatch/shipping co-ordinated in one place makes my life so much easier.

SummersMade
About 1 year using the app
March 19, 2024

Works great. Orders transfer seamlessly from Shopify. Rates are spot on. Very efficient and friendly workflow!

SafeWatchSolutions
11 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Shipstation made it extremely easy for us to ship many orders at once with only a few clicks. If your business is like ours and you often ship more than 20 orders a day, I would highly recommend Shipstation. Once item weights were inputed into Shopify, and automation rules were set in Shipstation, we were able to save at least an hour of work each day in the shipping process. Not to mention the low rates Shipstation offers. By the end of the 30-day trial, I was relieved to have found this app. : )

National Running Center
About 1 year using the app
March 19, 2024

It makes shipping cheap and easy!

Boosted Safe
9 months using the app
March 5, 2024

I am so happy with this App , it does that ever you want

Honey Bird Sweets
10 months using the app
March 13, 2024

stancey has been a huge help! thank you for helping solve my problems!

Kechi Bath Company