Reviews (755)

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify, simplifying shipping processes. It supports multiple carriers and provides real-time order updates. The ability to handle multiple orders and sites simultaneously, along with automation features like automatic order import and shipping presets, are highly valued. Merchants commend the responsive customer service and customization options. Many have reported significant savings on shipping costs, making it ideal for businesses with high order volumes.

September 10, 2014

Great shipping app. We highly recommend it. Fulfilling orders has become more efficient and more cost effective. Can't imagine shipping products without them!

CutCardStock
About 1 year using the app
April 29, 2013

Before using ShipStation I had to manually enter all addresses into USPS.com. Now with ShipStation I can ship all my pending orders all at once and no manually entering anything! I also love how it updates the order with the tracking info for my customers! Love it!

Lose 12 Inches
About 1 year using the app
August 12, 2013

We switched from Order Cup 6 months ago to Ship Station & we've never looked back! Makes shipping & returns a breeze!

Mieux & Mieux
December 24, 2013

Simply put, I could not have done it without ShipStation. This enabled us to go from 0 to 2500 orders/month while handling all of the shortcomings of Shopify order management. I tried other shipping software and this comes out so far ahead it's hard to believe the others even try!

Features I'd love to see:
1. Ability to modify order items (since Shopify doesn't allow this, but customers change their minds all the time!)
2. Ability to cancel orders in ShipStation and have this carry over to Shopify and handle the refund.
3. Ability to auto-split orders based on filters and item shipping preferences.

ISO50 / Tycho Shop
June 9, 2014

ShipStation has made my life a breeze. Shipping used to be one my most hated things to do since it took absolutely forever, and writing them by hand was monotonous. ShipStation paired up with a thermal printer has allowed me to ship hundreds of orders in the time it took to ship just a few doing it the old way. Absolutely one of the best purchases i've made for my business, and have recommended it to any and everyone with a pair of ears. Thanks for making my life easier, ShipStation!

OldSouthClothiers
March 26, 2014

ShipStation has made life much easier by making shipping seamless with our Shopify store. I would highly recommend it!

Apartment Number 9
April 29, 2013

The only way to scale your shipping logistics is with Ship Station. One click shipping for entire batches of orders is a complete life saver. Our company would not be the same without Ship Station.

Lazer Shades Diffraction Glasses
September 9, 2013

Man this was really a life changer. Once you weigh your material it is literally all just 1 click ship. Add on top of the fact that the two smaller services compete for the rate so you safe close to .20 a package just from picking the other services. The customer service is also phenomenal. All very affordable on top of it. Really can't say a single bad thing.

Angelus Direct
March 31, 2014

ShipStation is by far one of the best business moves I have made thus far. It not only saves an immense amount of time, it is also extremely easy to use! Life saver to say the least.

Millioneiress
9 months using the app
November 11, 2013

There are very few tools in the marketplace that live up to their claims let alone the needs of small businesses. Shipstation, from the first day, saved my company immense amounts of time, energy and money. We're now able to focus on producing products and assisting our customers instead of spending all day on shipping. THANK YOU!!!!

BLACKBIRD