ShipStation , 704 reviews

3.9
December 5, 2023

ShipStation has been great and Stancey was very friendly and helpful with the follow up calls! Thanks so much!

Astroworld Telescopes
7 months using the app
November 8, 2023

Makes fulfillment so much easier and efficient. Also very good customer service. I needed help customizing labels in a certain way and Stancey hopped on the phone with me and walked me through it step-by-step!

Milky
2 months using the app
October 30, 2023

ShipStation has been an amazing platform for our business. As our company is new to fulfillment, ShipStation made growing this side of our business extremely easy! The customer service is easy to reach, helpful, and very attentive!

Shake Smart Foodservice Protein
5 months using the app
October 27, 2023

We love shipstation! It allows us to manage all of our brands in 1 shipstation account. We find the shipping prices are usually better than Shopify shipping as well.

Minox
4 months using the app
September 19, 2023

Great all around integration, we have no import or tracking update issues in the two years we have been using Shopify and Shipstation. Customer service with Shipstation is invaluable with new packing slips and report export questions we find useful all year. Shopify would not be as productive or fun for that matter without the two together.

VoyagerTools
Almost 2 years using the app
January 24, 2024

Stancey Curry was great!

Giovani Jewels
About 2 months using the app
November 6, 2023

10/10 would recommend for anyones shipping needs !

Flexpower
2 months using the app
September 8, 2023

I used another competitor before trying Shipstation. We were having trouble with the competitor's automations not working consistently. We're a small biz (6 figs rev) and so we really just needed the basics to work. After trying Shipstation, the time we saved with automations working perfectly, every time, was huge. No question, we love the product and will continue to be a customer.

The Banana Cabana LLC
3 months using the app
September 13, 2023

I love using shipstation! It saves money on shipping and they have been incredibly helpful, whether it was for set up, answering questions or walking me through processes. What's even more amazing is they contact me to check up on me-- I've never called them!

Nook-A-Lickle Creations
5 months using the app
September 7, 2023

We've been using Shipstation for a few months now and we love how easy & intuitive the interface is. Zach Webb is our trial rep and he went above and beyond to answer questions or to help us even when our trial is over. We also got a great deal on shipping costs compared to doing it ourselves! Overall everything syncs nicely and smoothly between Shipstation to Shopify.

Modern Display