ShipStation , 705 reviews

3.9
September 7, 2023

We've been using Shipstation for a few months now and we love how easy & intuitive the interface is. Zach Webb is our trial rep and he went above and beyond to answer questions or to help us even when our trial is over. We also got a great deal on shipping costs compared to doing it ourselves! Overall everything syncs nicely and smoothly between Shipstation to Shopify.

Modern Display
7 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Love this App
Easy integrations with Lots of easy to use features.
Shipping rates are better than I get from most carriers.

OBICompanySTORE.COM
2 minutes using the app
August 24, 2023

We've been working with Shipstation for a couple years and it is truly an incredibly easy-to-use and intuitive product. Shopify integration was super simple and it has changed how we are able to fulfill. On top of all these benefits, shipping prices are always lower too. Highly recommend!

Dawn & Dusk Jewelry
Almost 3 years using the app
August 29, 2023

We're really enjoying the ease of connectivity with Ship Station and Shopify. We added extra capabilities with our WMS so we have no problems. Our account manager called, introduced herself, is available to us - it's pretty easy. Give their developers a bit of time to work on more features and it will stay the best solution.

LOCK'D IN
8 months using the app
September 1, 2023

ShipStation is easy to use and really streamlines my shipping process. I love the fact that I can create shipping presets, so whenever a customer selects their shipping option at checkout, ShipStation already knows what carrier and shipping option to use. It's as easy as selecting my orders and hitting print. ShipStation has so many options to customize your shipping process it should work for literally any Shopify store out there!

JET Pedals
3 months using the app
September 12, 2023

Shipstation has greatly improved our shipping.
I had awesome customer service during the setup and integration process.
No complaints so far.

Bemis Honey Bee Farm
4 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Shipstation made it extremely easy for us to ship many orders at once with only a few clicks. If your business is like ours and you often ship more than 20 orders a day, I would highly recommend Shipstation. Once item weights were inputed into Shopify, and automation rules were set in Shipstation, we were able to save at least an hour of work each day in the shipping process. Not to mention the low rates Shipstation offers. By the end of the 30-day trial, I was relieved to have found this app. : )

National Running Center
February 11, 2024

ShipStation is fantastic and I’m glad I made the switch! The level of customisation and automation is amazing and something I thought I wouldn’t need, but after using it I can’t see how my previous integration would’ve been able to match ShipStation’s capabilities.

The customer service and support is also a cut above the rest with friendly and knowledgeable staff. You can also reach them by phone or video call as well which is great for business owners.

Looking forward to continuing business with ShipStation!

Deucekey
August 31, 2023

After the initial call with the rep Michael Byrd, we gave it a try. He guided us into how to make things go super smooth, and we are very very happy with the last two months. We used to print and do all the labeling ourselves from copying the address onto an address label sheet, printing it, putting on the package, going to the USPS for hours at a time sometimes, and now we click a few buttons, slap it on the package, and it gets picked up. SO MUCH BETTER!

Mountaindale Press
About 2 months using the app
August 31, 2023

Easy install and we had a rep that proactively contacted us, walked us through the product, answered questions and even gave us an extra free month. The multipackage service alone was reason to switch from Shopify shipping. Eager to try the new UPS Saver service that's only available through Shipstation. Highly recommend!

The Millwork Outlet