ShipStation , 741 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly integration, streamlining shipping processes and supporting a wide range of carriers. It's praised for excellent customer service and customization options for shipping labels. The app is beneficial for managing multiple sites, handling high volumes of orders, and offering automation rules and low shipping rates. It's easy to use with a robust toolset and intuitive interface, and can manage multiple brands in one account.

July 17, 2014

This software is fantastic. "How I made $40k within Shopify's trial period" is a blog I wrote and includes my experiences w/ shipstation. Find the blog here: www.shirtwascash.com

Shirtwascash
September 8, 2013

Hands down the best shipping logistics software for shopify on the market, we have tired all the others even integrated systems with inventory management but Shipstation had the shipping part down so good that it doesn't make sense to use anything else. It's easy to use, easy to manage and the best way to ship. They are also great at constantly looking for new ways to save your money by integrating with new shipping services and offers.

Lollimobile
May 4, 2021

I love using Shipstation. It integrates seamlessly, and helps me keep shipping costs down. I can easily track shipments from various selling venues, as well as my own website in one easy to use platform.

Annie Howes
ShipStation replied May 19, 2021

We love to hear it! Thanks for the kind review, Annie. — ShipStation

April 30, 2021

ShipStation is absolutely vital to our online selling processes, allowing us to easily keep track of MANY orders with different kinds of complicated settings, "splitting" orders if a certain item is temporarily out of stock, keeping inventory organized, and automating the process of assigning default package and shipment settings based on items ordered or locations. It is an absolute lifesaver and saves us tons of time, energy, and money over Shopify's built in shipping options.

Silver Sprocket
September 18, 2014

Amazing app that is so simple to use! ShipStation will save you time and keep all your shipping needs well organized. Fully integrates with your shipping service provider so you have everything centralized in one place. I am not a tech person and it didn't take me long to setup. If you need support or questions, you will get fast replies! Their team rocks!

SuperiorSkin
March 2, 2014

Really amazing. There are a couple features we really wish the app had, but overall Shipstation integrates with Shopify perfectly. So full of possibilities - we're just getting started but will most definitely be using ShipStation for all our shipping needs. Thanks for making such an amazing product!

HopBox
July 22, 2022

We use Shipstation every day for our E-commerce store. Makes shipping quick and easy. The support is great, Stancey always takes care of us

Klik Belts
January 1, 2017

Fantastic app, helps our daily workflow a bunch!

Changeme 1234
Poland
June 29, 2017

App works quickly and easily. You can setup presets if you have similar items, love the presets. If you need to void a label that do not print or you made an error it is super easy to void. https://www.foxxholsters.com/

Foxx Holsters
November 20, 2016

Awesome shipping rates and super easy to use. what used to take several hours only took about 20 minutes to create shipping labels for about 80 shipments!

I am sold and upgraded from my free trial immediately after my first day of shipments.

Sincs up perfect with Shopify