Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Elles Closet Boutique Beauty

The Showcase - Shop Instagram app not only works great, the support is above and beyond amazing! Highly recommended :)

Rosie Kent

Really pleased we went for Showcase. Tried out other apps who charge way more and are not as clean looking and easy to use and install.
Showcase is fantastic for our business. Easy installation, fantastic customer service from the wonderful James who even just got stuck in and installed an infinite scrolling gallery to our homepage for us.
I can highly recommend Showcase and look forward to using it daily from now.
Thank you, James!
www.rosiekent.com

Goobie Baby

Day 1 with Showcase and I'm already impressed! James help me troubleshoot and added great features to my website with the Showcase app. Now my Instagram feed give social proof to all my products and looks great on the website!

Karuna Apparel

Social media is beyond crucial for any company. Showing off our social media feed and making it shoppable - that's a win all around! Easy to install app! We've had 0 glitches so far. Much love from everyone at Karuna!

www.karunaapparel.com

Gypsyjule

These guys are awesome!! I've had some glitches with making these app work with our fancy shmancy new theme but they have made every effort to get it going for us.

I love the look and the ease of this app.

Hoping that things will continue to run smoothly in our theme as this app is a definite keeper for anyone!

Blackdinahchocolatiers

I just installed this app, so can't vouch for its success, but I will follow up once I have run it some. But if the excellent support that comes with this app is any indication about the attention that they give to their products, I am sure it will be great. Thanks so much for helping me install it.

Sloane Ivy

Best customer service! James not only walked me through everything but actually did everything for me on the back end. I have never had customer service quiet like this. Highly recommend Showcase!!

Lovers Are Lunatics

Look no further... because this app rocks!

All themes allow you to showcase your Instagram feed on your homepage, but It makes no sense to show your Instagram gallery on your website without customers being able to click and shop those looks. This is a great way to curate your best customer photos on Instagram and turn them into a legit sales mechanism.

Super easy to setup. And if you need any help, the support is exceptional.

For the price, you cannot find a better shoppable Instagram gallery provider.

Amita Naithani

Showcase is exactly what I was looking for. I needed an easy way to create a shoppable Instagram gallery. Beyond that, I wanted my products to have custom "As styled on Instagram" galleries. James, of customer service, was phenomenal. I gave him access to my Shopify and he instantly coded custom product galleries for me. Highly recommend Showcase and am truly thankful for the great customer service!

Fennecsshop

Fantastic App, even better Customer Service.

Highly recommend this app. I installed it just a month ago and just a few weeks away my bounced rate decreases to 40% and the average time in page increased to 3 minutes plus. Invested only a few dollars and got 6 transactions so far. Great return on investment.

Besides this customer service is outstanding. James was really helpful he even offer to help set things up on my store.

5 stars for sure