Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

RODSolution

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! Deff recommend! Give it a go!

atto.studio

Very easy to use and install. James from showcase is very responsive and helpful, we really enjoy the app

Rob & Mara

Replies so slow. So disappointed with their customer service. I was really interested to try this app if only my questions could be answered. I don't even know what to do with this app anymore because my trial is almost over but they couldn't fix my problems nor reply quickly to my inquiries before my trial ends.

April 18, 2020

Rob & Mara! John here from the Showcase Team. Hey! Our bad for not getting back to you in a timely manner! Let's get this fixed!! Following up with you now via email. Thank you for reaching out and we will get this fixed! - Best, -jre

Rohner Socks

The app is very easy to install and use. You can add your instagram gallery in a few minutes and plenty of customization is offered, although the standard settings are already very good looking. Translating the language used can also be very easily done which is a great feature. Finally the support team is very responsive and professional. Highly recommended.

Edibilis

So far so good. Easy to set up and does what it says on the tin. Easy alternative to the Shopify api no longer available.

DRESS PEOPLE

It did exactly what I needed, which was to display the Instagram feed. There are other options as well with selling, but I don't want to use that. Just for displaying my instagram its easy to use, and configurable.

Kids Own the Universe

I installed this app to showcase my Instagram gallery on my website. Super easy to use. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Pyopp

good apps, the free plan is a good replacement solution for theme Instagram, and the paid plan definitely as good features to try.

krinsbakery

If you're looking for an app with a FREE plan to replace Shopify's built-in Instagram feed (that Shopify refuses to fix), this is a great option!

You can use the free version to replicate the old feed's functionality pretty closely. Unlike some of the other free options, this one actually includes REAL responsive functionality for the feed, so your images are still visible at a reasonable size on mobile devices, even if you have 6 columns configured for desktop. Some of the other free options I vetted simply scaled those 6 columns down on mobile, resulting in tiny thumbnails. In order to get actual responsiveness with those options, you needed to upgrade. On the contrary, this app's free version includes automatic changes to the row/column layout on smaller screens and is truly a responsive option.

On another note: I had to take off 1 star because the interface where I can configure my feed kept logging me out while I was trying to set it up. So I lost an in-progress configuration 2 or 3 times and had to click the App link from my Shopify admin page to get back to it. Once it's all set up, it seems to work fine though.

Zaim Design Studio

I was frustrated with losing Instagram feed. The free version is very good. No long registrations and etc. Once Instagram shop gets enabled in my country. I might upgrade my plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27