Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

Great app! Have installed it around four months ago on four shops. Never had an issue in this time.

sleepy eden

Looks very clean and allows me to have social proof from my Instagram since I have so many followers and positive comments there but not many reviews on my website.

Aviva Zilberman

There are a lot of apps that allow Instagram shopping, however, most of them are poorly designed or have bad UX, both front and back end.
Showcase is one of the greatest choices, winning also on the customer care level. We received great service on several occasions and got every task done perfectly without thousands back and forwards.
Highly recommended!!!

Sollucia Bracelets

Works perfectly & beautifully. It integrated to my store seamlessly and is everything I need. Simple, elegant, super easy to use :)

Mosaic Jewels

NOT recommended, it changed the IG layout (right to lift) really weird and so far I couldn't fix this issue. NOT HAPPY AT ALL :(

DARA Shoes

The showcase app has been a huge boost for my business. Customers being able to see other people using the product via instagram on the product page has definitely boosted sales. Also, the customer service is unparalleled. James and his team are nothing but amazing and very quick to respond to any issues or installation requests. Keep the great work going guys!

SexyBrand

The app is full of features and the customer service was beyond amazing. I received timely help to implement custom product galleries and help to set up a gallery on my home page

Angelucci Jewelry

I love the app. It enables my clients to view some key jewelry pieces with the cool Instagram experience without jumping back and forth to various sites. Showcase's seamless design is awesome and James is super responsive to his clients' needs. Highly recommended for higher conversions for any type of e-commerce store. Instagram is a great platform and Showcase is the bridge between your site and Instagram! Happy selling. Sign up now and don't overthink it. Do it. Do it!!! Love it

The Music Gift Store

John at Showcase helped me get my gallery set up. I really appreciate the live help and the ability to walk me through it step by step.

And Well Dressed

UI is wonderful. Unfortunately their feature (which is what I mainly used the app for) to show hashtags associated with the brand is down. Issue has been unresolved so far.