4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth Instagram integration. They value its product-specific galleries and product tagging in Instagram posts, leading customers directly to product pages. The responsive design, Instagram hashtag search, and ability to embed posts from non-customers are also praised. Merchants report increased sales and traffic due to the display of user-generated content. The app's customer support is commended for its quick and helpful responses. Additionally, it's seen as cost-effective compared to similar apps.

Edited December 27, 2018

Showcase is the best way for our small biz to promote our Instagram feed on our website for our shoppers !

The Riviera Towel Company
About 5 years using the app
October 16, 2018

Great app and works perfectly. I had a little trouble getting the code installed onto the Product Detail part of my page but was able to reach out to customer support and James was able to help me within minutes. Highly recommended for functionality and great customer support. Our sales have gone up using this App!

Miranda Frye
Almost 5 years using the app
February 25, 2018

I love how easy this app is to use! The mobile app is a huge plus as images can be linked from Instagram to your website in an instant. The support team are great and responses are timely.

One Fleur
Almost 5 years using the app
September 15, 2016

Cool looking app! You can see how we use it on our Zombie Dash Finland site: https://www.zombiedash.fi

Zombiedash
Finland
February 7, 2018

We are very happy with the Showcase solution for Shopify. It was easy to install and integrate. The reason the app gets 5 star review is because of their customer service, follow through and support. Much appreciated.

Taniusa
January 26, 2017

Customer service is top notch! These guys have made everything so smooth and easy to use, and whenever we've had a question, it takes no time for them to respond and help us out. Even if the app itself wasn't great (which isn't the case at all - it IS great), we would give a good review based on customer service alone.

Customer service A+

Showcase App:
Effective A+
Easy to use A+

Very very happy customers, here!

Backbite
February 27, 2017

This App is perfect! As a women's clothing brand Instagram is a huge part of our business... being able to link our products directly from Instagram to the product page on our website makes it so simple for customers to make a purchase! On top of the app itself being great, the customer service is amazing as well! The best I've had from any app I've used for my Shopify website!!!

Flirtee Golf
July 25, 2016

This is a great app. After looking at many solutions for a shoppable instagram feed, Showcase was at the top of the pack. It's super easy to use, affordable, and serves it's purpose - letting your customs shop the products you post on Instagram!

Foxbrim
July 4, 2019

Wonderful app, great for all kinds of Instagram galleries that I use throughout the shop! Thank you for the amazing work!

Lemiché
Spain
About 4 years using the app
April 25, 2017

We're a design-driven store so visuals via Instagram have been key to our new business. As soon as we launched our e-commerce (we're a brick and mortar, first) I knew that we needed to harness the visuals of our instagram and connect them to our online store. I searched for affordable solutions for a shoppable instagram app and Showcase was by far the most complete for our needs and budget. We've been live with it for two weeks and already have had great feedback from our followers and customers.

Port Of Raleigh