Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

DARA Shoes

The showcase app has been a huge boost for my business. Customers being able to see other people using the product via instagram on the product page has definitely boosted sales. Also, the customer service is unparalleled. James and his team are nothing but amazing and very quick to respond to any issues or installation requests. Keep the great work going guys!

SexyBrand

The app is full of features and the customer service was beyond amazing. I received timely help to implement custom product galleries and help to set up a gallery on my home page

Angelucci Jewelry

I love the app. It enables my clients to view some key jewelry pieces with the cool Instagram experience without jumping back and forth to various sites. Showcase's seamless design is awesome and James is super responsive to his clients' needs. Highly recommended for higher conversions for any type of e-commerce store. Instagram is a great platform and Showcase is the bridge between your site and Instagram! Happy selling. Sign up now and don't overthink it. Do it. Do it!!! Love it

The Music Gift Store

John at Showcase helped me get my gallery set up. I really appreciate the live help and the ability to walk me through it step by step.

And Well Dressed

UI is wonderful. Unfortunately their feature (which is what I mainly used the app for) to show hashtags associated with the brand is down. Issue has been unresolved so far.

The Riviera Towel Company

Showcase is the best way for our small biz to promote our Instagram feed on our website for our shoppers !

Wildish

Give it a shot, you wont be disappointed. We've sampled many other IG shopping apps, but Showcase's customer service and UI, and AFFORDABLE cost nails the need. Giver a go! Thanks, homies!!

the glamorous interiors

Amazing customer service! Helped me to set up the app perfectly on my store and it works and looks amazing.

Pinnaband

I use the app to create custom Instagram galleries on my homepage and product pages. It works very nicely and is easy to integrate into our site. I needed the gallery on mobile to have 3 columns and customer service worked with me and did the necessary edits to the code to achieve the results I was looking for. Very satisfied!

KharaKapas

Brilliant alternative where Instagram's own shopping app is unavailable or doesn't work. What has made the experience even better is the fantastic support provided by these guys (PS: I am on the pro plan of Showcase, so my support experience is vis-a-vis that).