Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

We Velvet

I really enjoy this app, the instagram gallery looks perfect on my website! Love it!

Curvy Couture Innovation

Looks beautiful, works flawlessly, love the ability to have custom product galleries. :)

Isla Ida Bracelets

Great app and support! Helped us style the widgets with custom css.

Marcfittstore

Best app out there! Everything is just so easy to use and awesome customer service!

Adae Dental Online Store

What is the point of this app ?? I simply can add my Shopify store link into my Instagram profile and any instagram visitor will simply click on the link and get into my store, prices, details and checking out !
why should I pay 29 USD for a free built in feature in instagram !!!!!!!!!

Fashion Eaziloot Com

The app looks good and straight forward. I am yet to see how it works before i edit my review

Yamishoes

Shoppable Instagram pictures are a must have for your online store in my opinion. I've tested a few apps and Showcase by far was one of the easiest to set up without any hassle. Worked great right out the box. The customer service provided by James and his team was quick, friendly and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond to make sure I had my Shop Instagram page to my liking. They went in and created a customized CSS to fit my stores color scheme. Highly recommended!

Head Shop International

Seems pretty good, I tried the demo and I'm deciding if I need.

Vypex Apparel

Initially had real problems with the app in terms of the token for my account, I couldn't log in properly. However on a Saturday I emailed the team asking for help and they managed to sort this for me AND help me with installing product-specific feeds on product pages in super quick time. App looks and feels great so very happy with it!

The Sola Look

I switched over to Showcase from a much more expensive Shoppable Instagram app and must say that I'm extremely happy. Not only am I saving a lot of money but the features are fantastic. Showcase's customer service goes above and beyond what I was expecting. I had some very specific requests in terms of how I wanted the galleries to look and James took care of everything. I highly recommend Showcase.