Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Keyshortscom

Great app! Now we can show the Instagram photos easily on our website. If we want to refresh the look, we simply choose different pictures from Instagram with one click. Another awesome thing is a possibility to create different galleries. If you have few product categories in your shop, you can pick what you want to show on particular landing pages. Love it! Many thanks to the developer!

Mls Arts Designs

Showcase has excellent customer support, the representative was very knowledgeable with a clear step by step process!!!

Visionaryinc

Excellent app, exactly what I needed and the customer service is by far the best I've seen.

Vacaysite

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. Super easy to use and makes refreshing our home page easy and fun. Just hoping they get the ability to add shopping directly from Instagram soon- sounds like it is test mode and I am dying to use it!

Kopkdk

Awesome plugin. Works really well to show of all our beautiful instagram posts.

Fennecssunglasses

Showcase is one of teh ebst apps i have used. The most important part is the customer supporet. James its fast, realiable and very friendly on resolving problems for users that doenst have much coding experience. Amaizing service, fuully recommended. Aside from that Showcase its a great traffic source. It has help me increase my trafic and conversion over the past year. Check it out how it works on my store www.fennecs.com.co.
100 RECOMMEND APP.

Connectricians

Showcase is solid. Support is great (James), interface is clean and the application is user friendly. I've tried multiple competitors and haven't seen better. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Avantwatches

Honestly the best instagram feed app out there hands down!!! Has 90% of the
Shoppable Instagram by Foursixty at a fraction of the cost. If I could I would give it a 10 star review. The customer support is amazing and the team really helps you set up the whole app if you have any difficulties. Can't recommend this app enough. A must have!

The Princess Closet Co

James has been the most amazing! Confident what this app can bring to my new biz, but most importantly, dependable topnotch customer service! 5 stars for sure!!!

One Fleur

I love how easy this app is to use! The mobile app is a huge plus as images can be linked from Instagram to your website in an instant. The support team are great and responses are timely.