Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pinnaband

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use the app to create custom Instagram galleries on my homepage and product pages. It works very nicely and is easy to integrate into our site. I needed the gallery on mobile to have 3 columns and customer service worked with me and did the necessary edits to the code to achieve the results I was looking for. Very satisfied!

KharaKapas

Location India

Brilliant alternative where Instagram's own shopping app is unavailable or doesn't work. What has made the experience even better is the fantastic support provided by these guys (PS: I am on the pro plan of Showcase, so my support experience is vis-a-vis that).

Curnon Watch

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app helped me boost our sales and also make the look and feel much better. Very usefull and prompt response

Miranda Frye

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great app and works perfectly. I had a little trouble getting the code installed onto the Product Detail part of my page but was able to reach out to customer support and James was able to help me within minutes. Highly recommended for functionality and great customer support. Our sales have gone up using this App!

SiliBak

95% of my customers are from Instagram. Although I could tag my products this App is fabulous in making it super easy once in my store to find the exact products they saw in Instagram. Fabulous App!!!

Lovely Pup

I love this app. Our customers' Instagram photos are extremely important to our business, and Showcase makes perfect use of this content. It's especially cool how the app automatically displays the relevant photos for each individual product. Plus, James is super helpful if you have any questions/problems.

Our website is now overflowing with adorable dog photos. Thanks Showcase!

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

James helps me to move from previous apps and working the same feature with an adorable price. Before that, I was using another app and charge me for more than $250 every month, but showcase offers me the same feature only for $29 per months, and I'm very happy with the result.

Brevitedesign

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Solid app. Does what we want for a 10th of the price of the competitors with considerably better UI/UX.

However, aside from a solid product, James is a true asset. He understands the Shopify themes well and was able to make a recommendation that fixed all the bugs we were having on our site. Thanks for all of the help!

Kleinwatches

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is amazing and unbeatable for this price! I used to use another shoppable instagram app and they charged 200$ for a gallery at the product page. Insane! This app just cost 25$ and it will provide product page gallery. Also James is very nice to work with, if you have any problems or questions he will help you the same day. He also installed everything. 10 stars!

We Velvet

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 years

I love the app, great work and design! We choose it after we tried many other apps that did not fit perfectly to our store like this one. Good work, guys!