Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

One Fleur

I love how easy this app is to use! The mobile app is a huge plus as images can be linked from Instagram to your website in an instant. The support team are great and responses are timely.

By Sarah London

The customer service agent, James, was incredibly responsive and helpful in helping to integrate the app to my website! Thank you for your assistance :)

Sleefs 2

Great app, simple to use and awesome support got us up and running just like we needed it!

Jewelryshoppe Com

I have Showcase App in 2 of my websites, DesignerLingerie.com & JewelryShoppe.com The personal service getting the App installed into my sites was excellent & the ease to make my images Shoppable is terrific. The best Shopify App I have used!

Tamra - Owner

Modu Lighting

Not only a great app that offers unique features, but the support I got was very helpful, very quick and the app was customized to meet my exact needs. Thanks Showcase!

Vingeproject

Great App, trully amazing i recommend it to everyone for shopable Instagram!!!
You can customize it and do a lot of things!!!

Littlearrowstudio

Such a great app! Very easy to install. Love the ability to tag products so my customers can easily purchase. I've had a few questions and James has been super helpful.

Magnetrx

Great free app and very easy to use!! Support was excellent with helping me install some code. I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners! www.MagnetRX.com

Taniusa

We are very happy with the Showcase solution for Shopify. It was easy to install and integrate. The reason the app gets 5 star review is because of their customer service, follow through and support. Much appreciated.

Biglove

LOVE IT! Super user friendly. And best costumer service! They were very fast and very helpful. Thank You!