Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Yosisamra

Looks great. Easy to install. And support was awesome! Definitely go with this one.

Thehouseofstylez

I switched over to Showcase November 16, 2016 from another app that I was paying $100 a month. I am absolutely happy it turned out to be a better app than what I had. Thanks for the updates and the great customer service

Testing08

This app is amazing, I love it so glad I was able to add it to my store! The support is amazing as well, every time I message them for changes they are responsive and eager to help.The features are amazing and work really well.

Kim And Proper 2

Love the app! Very intuitive and does everything you'd ever want. Have been using it for over a year and the support for the odd questions which have come up has always been prompt with easy resolutions. James and his team have also even helped do the installation.

Princess Bride Diamond

Great app that showcases our Instagram feed beautifully. I like how t shows pictures fo the products I'm tagging so I can tag the right variants.

Mimi Holliday

Excellent App, lots of personalised settings and the add to cart functions are just superb. Highly recommended! 5 stars

Yeswehustle

Great app! Love the layout and setup. I can tell it was created with effort.

Gilesandbrother

amazing customer service and support. we were up and running with the shop our instagram feed with 1 15 minute phone call. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to increase traffic to their site from IG.

Petplanet Store

All perfect!!! James answer you fast and help you so much. The installation is easy and fast. I have installed another Instagram shop app and the installation was horrible and the technical service was not never until I found this app. I recommend it very much.

Hope 42

James has given us tremendous customer service support every step of the way. We are still in the process of getting to know the app. However, he helped us to include all the snippets and codes into the theme. It was 100% hassle-free. Thank guys, thanks James.