4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Instagram integration, enhancing their store's aesthetics. They value its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and reliable performance. Unique features like product-specific galleries and product tagging simplify shopping for customers and boost engagement. Merchants also praise the customization options, allowing for different galleries for various product categories. The support team is commended for their swift and effective responses. The app is recognized for its affordability and positive impact on sales, web traffic, and conversion rates.

July 25, 2016

This is a great app. After looking at many solutions for a shoppable instagram feed, Showcase was at the top of the pack. It's super easy to use, affordable, and serves it's purpose - letting your customs shop the products you post on Instagram!

Foxbrim
Over 4 years using the app
September 16, 2021

This app doesn't have any customer support anymore. I have written several times to the support team, never received any response.

Azura New York
About 4 years using the app
Showcase Galleries replied November 3, 2022

Hi Azura New York team! I am sorry to hear about your experience with customer support, but our app has recently changed ownership and we are now fully dedicated to supporting customers in a responsive and effective manner. If you have any interest in returning to Showcase, we'd be happy to send you a 3-month free trial as a welcome back. Thank you!

July 4, 2019

Wonderful app, great for all kinds of Instagram galleries that I use throughout the shop! Thank you for the amazing work!

Lemiché
Spain
About 4 years using the app
April 25, 2017

We're a design-driven store so visuals via Instagram have been key to our new business. As soon as we launched our e-commerce (we're a brick and mortar, first) I knew that we needed to harness the visuals of our instagram and connect them to our online store. I searched for affordable solutions for a shoppable instagram app and Showcase was by far the most complete for our needs and budget. We've been live with it for two weeks and already have had great feedback from our followers and customers.

Port Of Raleigh
Edited November 29, 2017

I switched over to Showcase November 16, 2016 from another app that I was paying $100 a month. I am absolutely happy it turned out to be a better app than what I had. Thanks for the updates and the great customer service

Thehouseofstylez
November 22, 2016

Great app! Easy to use and just what we were looking for.

She Tampons 2
June 9, 2016

Really enjoying the app so far. Solid functionality for a plugin - loads pretty quickly for us and was very easy to implement. Thanks!

Lstn
September 7, 2016

The app is super easy to use and directs my customer to exactly what product they are looking for. I love the way it looks on my shop and has increased my sales since the customer no longer need to search for the product. Great app for me.

Amy

Thewhiteunicorn
April 4, 2018

Great app! Now we can show the Instagram photos easily on our website. If we want to refresh the look, we simply choose different pictures from Instagram with one click. Another awesome thing is a possibility to create different galleries. If you have few product categories in your shop, you can pick what you want to show on particular landing pages. Love it! Many thanks to the developer!

Keyshortscom
Poland
September 28, 2016

Love the app, it is doing exactly what I need it for now. I also run in to needed some tech support and they were awesome. So quick and helpful. My vote, dont doubt it get it!

Eddycrest